Disc error

Discus and support Disc error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my BF4 disc suddently stopped working. My xbox one cannot read the disc (i tried other disc's and they work fine) there are no scratches at all,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaleMathiaswhoo, May 26, 2014.

1. Disc error

Hi, my BF4 disc suddently stopped working. My xbox one cannot read the disc (i tried other disc's and they work fine)

there are no scratches at all, the game is almost new.

What can i do?? please help

:)

GaleMathiaswhoo, May 26, 2014
  2. Lopper4444
    Lopper4444 Guest
    I cant play rainbow six vages 2

So i just download this game and for some reason i cant play it bc it said the disc need clean it pretty much has the same error when you got a disc inside but it no disc it downloaded. Why is it saying that error tht i got a disc insside what could i do for it can work.

Lopper4444, May 26, 2014
  3. MikeyK
    MikeyK Guest
    Check disc error

Mines done this loads tonight now. A hard reboot does fix it but it re-occurs again. What also happens is when you eject the disc, the disc slides out as normal then re enters the discs back into the drive. I then press to eject, then when i put a new disc in it tells me to check the disc. So annoying.

MikeyK, May 26, 2014
  4. Disc error

eject-reinsert...rinse and repeat...you can try clearing your cache, unplugging your power brick, uninstalling the blu-ray drivers etc etc etc....but in the end just eject-reinsert over and over till it reads the disk....happens to all my games too, not
    just BF4.....the XB1 apparently uses the cheapest and most worthless optical drive on the planet......in other words, it's your console (just like me and everyone else having this problem)

II PARALLAX II, May 27, 2014
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

6. USMCTigerman Win User

RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

No disc read errors. Just backcompat error. Disc 1 reads and installs fine. There are not deviations on any of the discs. Just two and three won't work.
  7. Mister Rush Win User

Open Tray Problem...Ugh!

Hi all, if you are seeing unreadable disc errors, then let's take a look at the disc drive solution we have over

here
    . And if you are seeing this error, then let us know if this is only an error with one disc or all game discs? Let us know. Thanks!
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Service Alert

I have provided information below on things you can do to solve disc errors which includes a disc exchange program for the disc you can no longer use. If you continue having issues please let us know.

Disc Error Solutions
  9. InCaudaVenenum Win User

call of duty moder warfare 2 disk error

Try the solutions here at the disc error troubleshooter. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/disc-error
Thema:

Disc error

1. Disc error - Similar Threads - Disc error

2. GAME ERROR THIS DISC IS UNREADIABLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME ERROR THIS DISC IS UNREADIABLE: SAYS I NEED TO CLEAN DISC WITH SOFT CLOTH AND RESTART......IM NOT USEING A DISC THE GAME IS DOWNLOADED b6694e52-70e9-473f-bf21-4d9c8caf02b6
  3. Error reading game discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error reading game discs: I talked to Ayu (Ayuh) who helped me do a factory reset for my XBOX One since it's not reading games (it reads BluRay and DVDs just fine). It worked, but then I turned off my console and when I...
  4. Game disc install error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc install error: I just bought wolfenstein: youngblood on disc and i keep getting the error code 0x8b050066 whenever i try to install it and i have no internet at all where i live. What else can i do...
  5. Disc read errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc read errors: I had issues with the disc drive on my old Xbox one console. It completely died on me. Luckily, the One X just launched, so I purchased that, hoping Microsoft used better hardware. I was wrong,...
  6. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  7. Digital download disc error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital download disc error: So I went to boot up forza 4 which I bought back in November of last year at Walmart on a digital download card, and it kept telling me to insert a disc. I downloaded it with a code so I didnt...
  8. XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error): My xbox 360's disc drive laser seems to barely be moving even with all the fixes i tried. It first moves close to the center of the disc then stays there and moves just ever so slightly. The disc...
  9. Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1, 2 y Judgment (Error 03-57-00 Disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1, 2 y Judgment (Error 03-57-00 Disc...: Hola ! Tengo un problema con los juegos de Gears of war 1, el 2 y el Judgment. Mi consola es el x box 360 Slim y sin problema alguno corria los juegos, pero recientemente no me los reconoce. Los...
  10. Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1 y 2 (Error 03-57-00 Disc not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 03-57-00 Disco no reconocido con Gears of war 1 y 2 (Error 03-57-00 Disc not...: Hola ! Tengo un problema con los juegos de Gears of war 1, el 2 y el Judgment, le explico. Mi consola es el x box 360 Slim y sin problema alguno corria los juegos, pero recientemente no me los...