Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do?

Discus and support Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do?

/u/SenileTomato, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Xbox unreadable disc

What's the disc condition like? Is it scratched at all?
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Important Notice to Shopto Customers.

then discover the discs are scratched to hell and then unplayable?
    Before I leave the store I always check the disc's condition so if damaged I ask that they swap the disc for one in better condition or resurface. I never bring a disc that's scratched. =)

-

I know my ***. ^_^
  4. Militaratus Win User

Xbox Freezes only in Mass effect 3

A small addition to the given answers: If the Xbox fails to install the game, check the bottom of the disc for any scratches/smudges.

If heavily scratched, then that is what's causing your SP issues as it cannot read the disc properly. (Xbox does only basic check when you insert the disc in the console)

If smudged or unsure, then gently clean the disc with a clean and soft cloth, and try again.
  5. Argontheos Win User

Is anyone having problems with the game disc not being read in the xbox one?

Are the discs it can't read in good condition?

Does your Xbox One make a clicking [clunking] sound when you insert a disc?
  6. KimberlyMatthew Win User

First Time Bootup Stuck At Loading Story Mode

Well the discs had no scratches, they looked like they were in perfect condition
Thema:

Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do?

1. Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do? - Similar Threads - Disc inserted immaculate

2. Xbox Power off Disc insert or disc remove. None of the links have helped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power off Disc insert or disc remove. None of the links have helped.: WHY THE [Mod Removed - Profanity] DID I BUY AN XBOX ONE?! I should have learned with the first 2 failures right out of the BOX!!!. No Seriously. I need someone to please Help me with this. Other...
  3. Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?: I no longer need to insert my disc to play Black ops 4, Halo 5, Grand Theft Auto 5, along with a few others. I did NOT buy the digital download, I've never bought anything from the microsoft store...
  4. Mass effect 3 Backward compatibility Please insert disc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect 3 Backward compatibility Please insert disc 2: As it says in the subject i'm trying to play mass effect 3 on Xbox one and when i try to do the first n7 mission Traynor gives it says please insert disc 2 but when i do it says the disc is not...
  5. Noisier fan after inserting disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noisier fan after inserting disc: Hi, I was wondering if it's normal that the fan gets a little bit noisier after inserting a disc and then, after some minutes, gets normal. And is it recommendable to use a disc copy as less as...
  6. When I insert my 360 disc, It opens blu ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I insert my 360 disc, It opens blu ray: whenever I insert my Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Xbox 360 disc, it takes me to the blu-ray app on my Xbox one. It then proceeds to say that it can’t play the disc. I’ve cleaned the disc...
  7. 'Install' does not appear in Store when a game disc is inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Install' does not appear in Store when a game disc is inserted: Alright, so I've been trying to install a disc of The Witcher 3 for a while now. Just bought the system recently, but I've had the disc for a year or so. Every time I tried to install, it would...
  8. hello guys i cant insert any disc on the xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello guys i cant insert any disc on the xbox one s: from yesterday i cant insert any disc the console didn't detect any disc 364d7d15-c16e-4cfb-904a-0b56331f1468
  9. Xbox One S turns off as soon as a disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns off as soon as a disc is inserted...: As per title since 2 days whenever I try to insert a game disc (I actually didn't try yet with other kind of media discs...) the console immediately turns off. As soon as I eject the disc it...
  10. Game Discs not inserting into console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Discs not inserting into console: My Xbox one console has recently just stopped accepting discs and if I try to insert a disc in it does not pull it in and I don’t want to force a disc into the drive have restarted it But nothing,...