Disc problems

Discus and support Disc problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting so frustrated with my disc because i insert my disc and it says that their a problem launching it. I clean, i do everything it tells me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kennethgranderson, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Disc problems

I am getting so frustrated with my disc because i insert my disc and it says that their a problem launching it. I clean, i do everything it tells me to and nothing works. I go to help. I do every single step and nothing works. Ive just given up. So how
    do i convert my disc into digital but still keep all of my data.

:)

kennethgranderson, Dec 3, 2019
  2. bigbenx88 Win User

Disc Problem

Have we tried a hard reset (hold down power sensor on the front while on for 10 secs, release for 10 secs, and turn back on) or even gone so far as to do a factory reset (Settings -> System -> Restore factory Defaults)?

Try one or both of these options and let me know how it turns out.
  3. Zehq Win User

Disc problems?

Disc, go to a video store and clean it. Or if you can't spare 6 bucks then... IDK.
  4. PhDPeddler Win User

disc problems

Sorry you are having problems with your 360. Here are some steps to try.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/browse

If these dont work I would say you will have to send it in for repair. Wish I had better news.

When this happened to me it went on for about 4 - 6 months. Then it would not read any disc's. I sent mine in and got it back in like 4 days. That 360 is still running today.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Disc problems

There was supposed to be a disc exchange program but I haven't heard anything about it in awhile. Have you tried everything with your disc like going to settings and clearing persistent storage? Or inserting the disc halfway, still holding onto the disc
    not letting the system take it until the disc drive makes a noise? This could damage your disc or console but I haven't experienced any problems yet.
  6. JSR Devon Win User

Disc problems?

It did this right out of the box, so maybe once I've checked with my friend's copy I'll take it back to the store and get it swapped
Thema:

Disc problems

1. Disc problems - Similar Threads - Disc problems

2. Disc problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc problems: I don't know if my siblings jammed the CDs inside the xbox one but it's not allowing me to put any games inside. And is making the sound as if something is inside but nothing is coming out. What...
  3. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  4. Disc reader problem maybe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc reader problem maybe?: Hi I have an Xbox 360 S, it seems to be making a whirring sound when playing a disc. It plays for a while - say 15 minutes then the screen turns to a dark blue or green with thin stripes over...
  5. Problemas de disco [Edit - Translation] - Disc Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas de disco [Edit - Translation] - Disc Problems: Olá, ultimamente o meu disco do jogo Overwatch: Origins Edition não está funcionando devido ao defeitos de descascamento nas bordas do disco. [img] Eu tenho esse jogo 2 anos e no começo de...
  6. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  7. Disc drive problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive problem?: My One S did something weird today, I ejected my disc from my xbox and put another game in the disc slot, but my Xbox didn't suck the disc in. My xbox was acting really weird, like there was...
  8. Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...: Hi, I will try my best to keep this clear and concise despite lots of information. In the last 3-4 days my Xbox is suddenly giving me odd error messages when trying to install or play certain...
  9. Problem reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem reading discs: Split from this thread. Have the same problem, played dvd’s until about a week to a fortnight ago, then this morning wouldn’t read my game, did the hard reset and reads games but not dvd’s,...
  10. Disc reading problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc reading problems: Hey, I'm trying to play gta 5, but my xbox one isn't picking up the disc .... the disc is in good condition no scratches ect... and my xbox does read other games, it's only started happening...