Disc tray

Discus and support Disc tray in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox disc tray will not load discs and makes a weird noise and wont accept a disc (rdr2 or others) and will just work every one in a million times... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by leefreeman1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. leefreeman1
    leefreeman1 Guest

Disc tray

My xbox disc tray will not load discs and makes a weird noise and wont accept a disc (rdr2 or others) and will just work every one in a million times

:)

leefreeman1, Feb 18, 2019
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Leaving game in trey when your xbox is shut off?

It's disc tray "tray" not "trey".

-

Trey is a name.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Need help: Disc Tray keeps thinking that it's opening.

Yeah It Is... I Forgot About That... You Still Don't Force The Disc In Though... The Drive Has Rollers & Pulls The Disc In..

If You Force The Disc, It Will Stuff Up The Sensors...

I'm Used To End-Users, Using Disc Trays As Cup Holders & Automatically, Thought Disc Tray... LOL.. + Heading Says Disc Tray...
  4. Gamechamp3000 Win User

I can't play Skyrim :(

Is the Skyrim disc in the disc tray?
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

is it ok to leave disk inside the disk tray while xbox one is on standby mode?

Hey there WOLF. Yes, it is always ok to leave disc in the disc tray as long as you don't move the console. NEVER move the console with a disc in the tray because it can ruin the disc. :)
  6. GH0ST OP Win User

Backwards Compatibility

The disc has to be in the tray for the game to launch and must remain in the tray.
Thema:

Disc tray

1. Disc tray - Similar Threads - Disc tray

2. Xbox One S Disc Tray Not Opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Disc Tray Not Opening: Hello all, I bought a brand new Xbox One S for myself just a little over a week ago. Everything seemed to work perfectly, I had no issues so far. Unfortunately, yesterday I’ve been having...
  3. Disc tray noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray noise: I have recently purchased an xbox from a store (secondhand), everytime I eject a disc it makes a funny noise and the xbox also been loading up with a glitchy screen. I was wonderding if this is a...
  4. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

in XboX Insiders
    So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu: So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti...
  7. So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...

in XboX Insiders
    So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...: Any fixes on this in the beta update or am I screwed? Or should ai just leave the program again? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  8. XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error): My xbox 360's disc drive laser seems to barely be moving even with all the fixes i tried. It first moves close to the center of the disc then stays there and moves just ever so slightly. The disc...
  9. Original Xbox 360 Turns itself on, opens and closes disc tray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 Turns itself on, opens and closes disc tray: OK so I've had this xbox 360 from brand new, never had an issue, 2 years ago I moved into a semi detached bungalow, my controller got broken in the move so I haven't even played on it but it's...
  10. Xbox 360 Disc Tray and Reading Disc Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Disc Tray and Reading Disc Problems: I haven't played my Xbox 360 Pro in a couple of years but the other day I decided to boot it up. It starts fine, everything works. I've updated the system and the whole nine yards but my disc tray...