Disc Version Fallout 4, with Code Fallout 3

Discus and support Disc Version Fallout 4, with Code Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ich habe den Code aus der Disc Version auf der angegebenen Webseite eingegeben aber Fallout 3 erscheint nicht zum Download im Menü der XBox One.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TCC Leatherface, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Disc Version Fallout 4, with Code Fallout 3

Ich habe den Code aus der Disc Version auf der angegebenen Webseite eingegeben aber Fallout 3 erscheint nicht zum Download im Menü der XBox One.

Versuche ich den Code noch einmal einzugeben, dann bekomme ich die Meldung, dass dieser schon verwendet wurde. Also muss bei der Eingabe alles richtig gewesen sein.

I have type the Code from the Disc Version on the Website, but on my XBox One i cant find anything about Fallout 3. I look at "Games", i look at "App", nothing.

When i type the Code a second time, i reed, the code was allready used. So i think, my first type was OK.

:)

TCC Leatherface, Nov 17, 2015
  2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?

Internet Expert, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Fallout 3 redeem code from inside Fallout 4 copy not working

Hey DaintierSumo35,

Where did you purchase Fallout 4? If you bought the disc version of Fallout 4 and the Fallout 3 code has already been used, unfortunately we won't be able to replace the code.

Mister Beep, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey TCC Leatherface!

If you already redeemed the code that came in the Fallout 4 case on Xbox.com, Fallout 3 should appear in your 'Ready to install' list. Make sure you're signed into the profile that originally redeemed the code! Disc Version Fallout 4, with Code Fallout 3 :)

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Internet Expert Win User

My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 redeem code from inside Fallout 4 copy not working

Hey DaintierSumo35,

Where did you purchase Fallout 4? If you bought the disc version of Fallout 4 and the Fallout 3 code has already been used, unfortunately we won't be able to replace the code.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away

Hey aptly baked,

Sorry to hear! Was this code for Fallout 3 included in the disc version of Fallout 4? Unfortunately we're unable to replace codes that were included in the physical version of the game. The best route to take will be to reach out to the retailer you purchased
    from to explain the issue.
  8. banej Win User

backward compatibility

According to Bethesda,

• If you Pre-order Fallout 4 as a download through the Xbox Store, Microsoft will send you a code within 7-10 days to download The Xbox 360 version of
      Fallout 3.
    • Pre-order Fallout 4 at retail, and you'll receive the
      Fallout 3 download code when you pick up your physical copy of
      Fallout 4.
  9. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has not arrived

Same here.

I bought fallout 4 digital version and still no code.

I think if you bought the disc version you should have a code it the game box.
Thema:

1. Disc Version Fallout 4, with Code Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Disc Version Fallout

2. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  3. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  4. i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...: how i said on title, on the title screen has a button saying "download the latest version for free" but i still have to pay for the latest minecraft on store , someone can teach to me how to...
  5. My disc version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag won't install on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag won't install on Xbox One X: I have the Wal-Mart version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The game is listed as being backwards compatible but the Xbox One X continues to say that it's not and that I should check the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox disc version und pc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox disc version und pc version?: Für das Spiel Forza Horizon 4 (disc version), sah ich im Netz öfters das Cover mit der Aufschrift "Nur für Xbox One Konsole". Bedeutet das, dass ich das Spiel dann nur auf Xbox spielen kann, da es...
  7. Game disc trade for digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc trade for digital version: So thinking about it, hate having disc copies of games and having to bring them everywhere with the Xbox. So question is does a disc trade in for digital copy even exist? Would be nice to send the...
  8. I received the disc version of a game i have on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received the disc version of a game i have on gamepass: Someone give me as a gift Gears of war 4 in disc. I already have this game installed on my hdd because of gamepass. Question is. If i want to use disc, should i erase the digital version or injust...
  9. Fallout new **** dlc from disc not working with. digital version of game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new **** dlc from disc not working with. digital version of game on Xbox one: so I decided to get the digital version of fallout NV on my Xbox one and borrowed disc 2 from the ultimate edition from a friend to install the dlc all the dlc says it's installed however when...
  10. Fallout 3 Disc-Based GOTY - PEGI(Uncut)-Version Problems in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Disc-Based GOTY - PEGI(Uncut)-Version Problems in Germany: I have some problems getting my PEGI(uncut)-version of Fallout 3 GOTY to run in Germany. If I insert Disc 1, it loads the german (cut)-version (where there is no blood and you can't shoot the...