disconection in gears of war 4 and punish times

Discus and support disconection in gears of war 4 and punish times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello guys,i have a problem with my xbox, the thing is that it disconects from the internet so if im playing in matchmaking it punishes me for hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkDemon947, Jul 9, 2019.

1. DarkDemon947
    DarkDemon947 Guest

hello guys,i have a problem with my xbox, the thing is that it disconects from the internet so if im playing in matchmaking it punishes me for hours anyone knows how to solve this problem ? for example, i was playing and it throw me out of te match and
    now tells me im suspended for 6 hours, but it wasnt my fault to quit the match

:)

DarkDemon947, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey threre

Sorry too hear you got suspened unfortunately the game doesnt know the differnce between you quitting a game too aviod a loss or your network quiting out. Bad network connectsion can be a pain for everyone in the game that is a other reason why the game
    suspends you has it effects others in the same game. Has they will see you lag and when they shoot you it will miss because of the network been delayed. So its important too make sure your network connection is the best it can be. I good start is too try a
    wired connection has that is a lot more stable and doesnt drop out unlike wifi.

Some options on troubleshooting your network
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
  4. OCRyzen Win User

New Gears of War game teased!

How are they going to incorporate all of this, before Gears of War 4 too..??

If they were brought to trial in the future, over past actions & flashback, over the whole series.. Over maybe two games GoW: Judgement & GoW: Final Judgement & leave some suspense in the series, where they are sent somewhere for punishment or progress both
    of them to Gears of War 4 with new Characters.. it would seem more viable...
  5. FoomBerry Win User

banned from gears of war 3

6. denis97g Win User

Game

it was a limited time offer.now you only get gears of war 4.
Thema:

1. disconection in gears of war 4 and punish times - Similar Threads - disconection gears war

2. My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one?: My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one? 8d056600-3795-4e42-98cc-4e90634cef97
  3. Xbox one disconecting from online servers when trying to play a xbox 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disconecting from online servers when trying to play a xbox 360 game.: Hi, I have an Xbox one, and when I try to play any Xbox 360 games on it, the game will "Disconnect From Xbox Live", and will not allow me to access my profile when it brings up the virtual...
  4. Sea of Thieves (Cyanbeard) disconecting from Xbox live server every single time that i play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves (Cyanbeard) disconecting from Xbox live server every single time that i play: Hello everybody, everytime i play Sea of Thieves on my PC (Windows 10) i get disconnect from XBOX Live Server with the error Code CYANBEARD. No Infos on the official side of Sea of Thieves, and...
  5. Competitive Disconects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Competitive Disconects: FIRST OFF I want to glorify my internet is fine. But now 3 nights in a row I have been disconnected from an Overwatch match. I get the same code saying Your xbox cannot connect to xbox live. I...
  6. wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth: Hello, My Wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth. seiral number: M1008260-001 / 02600372976642 I update firmware, but not working. I do not ring up on...
  7. Black ops 2 disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 disconecting: Go to xbox360 dashboard Sign out Redownload profile Sign in Do this every time you play bo2 e742a723-6f96-47a2-a767-eb4f8d018c44
  8. Random Disconection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Disconection: Anytime I play anything online it will randomly kick me off and disconnect me from parties, and I don't know why. 5b4ef154-fa4a-4259-883e-c803769815db
  9. control pads disconect

in XBoX on Consoles
    control pads disconect: who else has the problem of control pads disconnecting all the time ? 01afa9eb-116c-4f4c-9f24-9653d98e7f4e
  10. Wifi disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi disconecting: since the may update my Xbox One S has been a little crazy, i have instant power up and everytime i turn on my console, my profile sings off itself due to wifi issues, whenever this happens, the...