Disconnect control: report

Discus and support Disconnect control: report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my report of the problem and conflict I've been monitoring regarding the Xbox one console's wireless network that causes the controller to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by José Caique, May 9, 2022.

1. José Caique
    José Caique Guest

This is my report of the problem and conflict I've been monitoring regarding the Xbox one console's wireless network that causes the controller to disconnect unexpectedly, follows: We can see a frequent disconnection from the control if we leave in the automatic channel selection with the router and that we see that the console is also on automatic. If a specific channel is fixed with the router, there is still a minor disconnect. Therefore, it is necessary that the console does not change the channel without checking whether it has a nearby router using that same or that it was possible to pin the channel in the console settings.

:)

José Caique, May 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today José, is this a feedback bud?
  3. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller not working properly...help

If your problem started to occur after the September update, welcome to the team! My control is disconnecting all the time! Has several reports of problems in control after this update!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One controller randomly disconnecting :(

Sorry you are having issues with your controller disconnecting. Others have reported a similar issue. Do you have a second controller that you could test with to help determine if it is the controller or the console.

Just be sure to check for interference from other devices/items as many times that will cause disconnection problems.

Let us know. Good Luck!!
  5. Bestlano Win User

After disconnect or turn off Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 mouse click not work and beeping while I moving

Hi Jhuggs, Thanks for reporting this issue. There is an on-going investigation regarding this issue. At this time the only work around is to not disconnect the controller after launching the app being impacted by this issue or do not connect the controller
    before launching the apps or games experiencing this issue.

Thank for the feedback,

Best
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Hello everyone,

We are aware of this issue and are continuing to work on a solution. Please continue to be patient.

If you experience any controller disconnects, promptly report the issue using the Report a Problem app on your console as soon as the controller reconnects. Additionally, please consider using a wired connection for more stability. We also highly encourage users to view our controller troubleshooting guide for more troubleshooting suggestions.

If you do not know how to use the Report a Problem app on console, please visit our support article on how to use the Report a Problem app.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Disconnect control: report - Similar Threads - Disconnect control report

2. Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?: I have been having this issue since this morning. I want to know why, and how I can fix the issue. The controller has full battery, is basically brand new, and hasn't had this issue before. I have...
  3. Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.: My xbox one controller(s) immediately disconnects as if the battery is dead, but I have used SEVERAL full batteries, a battery pack, plugged it in with USB (!!!), and used 3 (!!!) different...
  4. Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement: I recently purchased an XBOX S and since day 1 it has had issues disconnecting the wireless controller intermittently. I followed all of the troubleshooting including updating firmware for xbox...
  5. Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10: I bought a xbox series X controller back in February and keeps disconnecting. At first I thought it was just my pc however I tried it on xbox and it disconnected all the time. Games aren't...
  6. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10: In the past year I have bought two xbox controllers and both seem to work alright on xbox but when it comes to windows 10 they suck. It's not anything to do with the build quality or anything like...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting from BT and usb when playing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting from BT and usb when playing games.: So when I am playing games like Apex, Borderlands, God of War or any others, the elite controller will connect in the beginning and as I play the game, the game will lag, and the controller...
  8. My Xbox One S Controller randomly disconnects whilst playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S Controller randomly disconnects whilst playing: I have had this issue for a long time now where my controller will randomly disconnect every few minutes. I have tried the two known fixes for this issue, which are updating the controller's...
  9. control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active

in XboX Insiders
    control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active: regarding the wireless controller on the xbox series S disconnect, it only happens when it is in games at 120fps with the console's variable refresh rate active, disabling the console's freesync...
  10. Series controller disconnect issue, external hdd

in XboX Insiders
    Series controller disconnect issue, external hdd: Hi, I've seen some twitter and reddit posts about controller disconnect issues and just wanted to share my experience. I've had this issue as well, but what i noticed is that it only happens when...