Disconnect in achievements

Discus and support Disconnect in achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK, so I have been an Xbox gamer for several years now and I have NEVER seen anything like this before. According to the game and Xbox itself I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Attack Labrador, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Disconnect in achievements

OK, so I have been an Xbox gamer for several years now and I have NEVER seen anything like this before.

According to the game and Xbox itself I haven't unlocked a specific achievement BUT according to the Xbox app on my phone I have unlocked it. Is there a way to fix this disconnect? How did it happen?

:)

Attack Labrador, Aug 14, 2022
  2. JaRizzz Win User

Beat the game every mission but no achievements?

Also if u disconnect from Xbox Live achievements will not pop.
  3. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Beat the game every mission but no achievements?

The achievements are rather bugy... JaRizzz is correct that some achievements won't pop if you disconnect from Xbox Live, but some others will still pop if you DO disconnect (Some activities achievement will pop). Best bet though, would be to ensure
    you're still connected to Xbox Live while you're playing to ensure that all achievements will pop once you've fulfilled the requirements to unlock them.
  4. This Luck Win User

Online Achievement Unlocked Without Timestamp

Maybe if your about to earn an achievement online and you disconnected? If you see anyone with an online achievement without a timestamp be sure to file a complaint.
  5. aXs Dalton Win User

FIFA 12 Inform Player Achievement still obtainable?

If this is an online achievement, as long as the servers haven't been disconnected, you should be fine to still get it. If it is an offline achievement, you should be able to get it at anytime.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Attack! thank you for reaching out!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with Xbox Achievements.

- May I ask how long has it been since you completed the requirements for this achievement?

- Have you already checked if the achievement shows as unlocked at https://account.xbox.com/Profile?

- Were you awarded the Gamerscore point for this achievement?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Disconnect in achievements - Similar Threads - Disconnect achievements

2. Xbox pro controller disconnects constantly while plugged in to usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pro controller disconnects constantly while plugged in to usb: while plugged in to xbox one to charge my pro controller randomly disconnects. The Led lights on the controller continue to stay lit showing the controller is connected and charging but the xbox...
  3. Please Help Elite 2 controller randomly disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help Elite 2 controller randomly disconnects: I bought my controller around a year ago now and everything about it is great but one thing I would be playing and it disconnects randomly and it doesn’t reconnect for about 10-15 sec I know it’s...
  4. Slime Rancher 2 controller disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Slime Rancher 2 controller disconnecting: When playing Slime Rancher 2 my controller keeps disconnecting submitted by /u/IndividualAccess9033 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Bar Constantly Disconnecting from crossplay party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Constantly Disconnecting from crossplay party chat: This issue has been occurring for the past few months and I can't find ANY solution. When chatting with friends on Xbox while I'm on PC, EVERY time after about five minutes I will get disconnected...
  6. Why does my account disconnect from Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my account disconnect from Xbox live?: So for years whenever I have played a solo or co-op game it's only a matter of time before I lose connection to xbox live randomly & my game crashes; this has most recently been happening with...
  7. Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge?: I never recalled my controller doing this,is this a bug of some sort?also there is no firmware updates available at this time either. 29411e33-b4e7-4f3e-8b4a-10c17418e0eb
  8. Xbox series X/S controllers continue to disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controllers continue to disconnect: I do know this has been asked and answered numerous times and the answer is microsoft is aware it is a software issue. Well, every month they push out updates and in the comments they discuss that...
  9. Xbox controllers randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers randomly disconnecting: So this problem is getting progressively worse. Both of my Xbox controllers will randomly disconnect while I’m playing and sometimes they don’t reconnect to the Xbox, making online games almost...
  10. Issues with profile not showing achievements & being disconnected from Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with profile not showing achievements & being disconnected from Live.: Hiya Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I'm having two issues, unsure if they are connected. Firsly, when I go into pretty much any game, I'm being disconnected from...