Disconnect wireless Headset

Discus and support Disconnect wireless Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I would like to disconnect my wireless headset (SteelSeries Arctis 9x) from my Xbox one x, in order to be able to connect it to other devices.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeonGrubbauer, May 5, 2021.

1. Disconnect wireless Headset

Hey, I would like to disconnect my wireless headset (SteelSeries Arctis 9x) from my Xbox one x, in order to be able to connect it to other devices.

So how do I disconnect it?

I was trying to figure it out but I couldn't find a way to do it.

Greetings

:)

LeonGrubbauer, May 5, 2021
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. GMAN990 Win User

Turtle Beach disconnects me from live

4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Headphones won’t stay connected

Is this a wired or wireless headset? Headphones will typically be packaged with a manual for troubleshooting disconnection.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Bluetooth Problems

If it's on a seperate Quadrant, than yes, it will stay on.. But, if it is assigned to a specific controller quadrant, than it will turn off or lose sync with the controller..

Plus, if you insert a wired headset to a controller, that has a assigned wireless headset, the wireless headset disconnects...
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

If you could hold a Gaming Guiness World Record - What would it be?

Most times to (unintentionally) disconnect a wireless headset. 😛 Walking around the house
Thema:

Disconnect wireless Headset

1. Disconnect wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Disconnect wireless Headset

2. Series X Wireless headset disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Wireless headset disconnecting: Is anyone else having an issue where the new Microsoft wireless headset drops connection intermittently while in range and stationary? The power is still on, but it doesn't reconnect itself, I...
  3. Xbox wireless headset keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wireless headset keeps disconnecting: Hello I'm having a issue with my Xbox Series X. I have a Kaira Pro wireless gaming headset that keeps disconnecting randomly mid game and the only way to fix the issue is if I restart the xbox. I...
  4. Wireless headset and controller frequent disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller frequent disconnection: Why does my turtle beach and Xbox one controller keep disconnecting over and over? On some occasions it’ll disconnect up to 30 times in a row throughout the day....
  5. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  6. Wireless headsets have severe disconnect issues and static

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headsets have severe disconnect issues and static: Ran into this issue with a few other people. All brands of wireless headsets seem to have an issue with the new Series X controller only. X1 controllers seem to work. Basically after a few moments...
  7. Xbox Wireless headset keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset keeps disconnecting: Hi there I just got a razer thresher (a licensed wireless xbox headset) and it was working fine for a while. Ive noticed the last couple of weeks it has been cutting out really bad and even going...
  8. Controller and Wireless Headset sporadically disconnect and reconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and Wireless Headset sporadically disconnect and reconnect: As my xbox one was starting to sound like a jet engine, I decided to take it apart and give it a good clean. It was absolutely covered in dust so needed doing. However now I have pieced it back...
  9. Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X: I have the standard Xbox One X wireless controller and a wireless bluetooth Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset paired to my Xbox one X. During game play, it would sporadically disconnect both...
  10. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...