Disconnected control

Discus and support Disconnected control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem with the control disconnecting it's been a year and still not solved. Solve this problem! 5d31a408-ddf7-4af5-b420-88be526e447f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by José Caique, May 15, 2022.

1. José Caique
    José Caique Guest

Disconnected control

Problem with the control disconnecting it's been a year and still not solved. Solve this problem!

:)

José Caique, May 15, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Vanguard Controller issue ...

Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
  3. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

4. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

When you connect your controller it disconnect you from the internet?
    I tried 2 controllers. Both are disconnecting. And when they're both connected, I can see that they disconnect at the same time.

Well, when I don't have any controller connected the Internet is disconnected too. When I stay on the Wi-Fi / Internet page, it says "No connection" with or without a controller connected. The controller is disconnected with the Internet, even when I don't
    have a Internet connection set up.

I miss play GTA V... :(
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox controller login me out of fortnite

6. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
Thema:

Disconnected control

1. Disconnected control - Similar Threads - Disconnected control

2. Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?: I have been having this issue since this morning. I want to know why, and how I can fix the issue. The controller has full battery, is basically brand new, and hasn't had this issue before. I have...
  3. Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.: My xbox one controller(s) immediately disconnects as if the battery is dead, but I have used SEVERAL full batteries, a battery pack, plugged it in with USB (!!!), and used 3 (!!!) different...
  4. Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement: I recently purchased an XBOX S and since day 1 it has had issues disconnecting the wireless controller intermittently. I followed all of the troubleshooting including updating firmware for xbox...
  5. Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10: I bought a xbox series X controller back in February and keeps disconnecting. At first I thought it was just my pc however I tried it on xbox and it disconnected all the time. Games aren't...
  6. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10: In the past year I have bought two xbox controllers and both seem to work alright on xbox but when it comes to windows 10 they suck. It's not anything to do with the build quality or anything like...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting from BT and usb when playing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting from BT and usb when playing games.: So when I am playing games like Apex, Borderlands, God of War or any others, the elite controller will connect in the beginning and as I play the game, the game will lag, and the controller...
  8. My Xbox One S Controller randomly disconnects whilst playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S Controller randomly disconnects whilst playing: I have had this issue for a long time now where my controller will randomly disconnect every few minutes. I have tried the two known fixes for this issue, which are updating the controller's...
  9. control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active

in XboX Insiders
    control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active: regarding the wireless controller on the xbox series S disconnect, it only happens when it is in games at 120fps with the console's variable refresh rate active, disabling the console's freesync...
  10. Series controller disconnect issue, external hdd

in XboX Insiders
    Series controller disconnect issue, external hdd: Hi, I've seen some twitter and reddit posts about controller disconnect issues and just wanted to share my experience. I've had this issue as well, but what i noticed is that it only happens when...