DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Discus and support DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am writing for a disconnection problem with the controller x box x series is updated in December 2021 it disconnects constantly and THE STRANGE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHADOW MAN FMG, Dec 26, 2021.

1. DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hi, I am writing for a disconnection problem with the controller x box x series is updated in December 2021 it disconnects constantly and THE STRANGE THING IS THAT I ALSO DO IT AFTER I TAKEN THE BATTERIES, RESTARTED THE CONSOLE AND USED THE CABLE so I do not it's just a blue toot connection problem but much more serious.

I hope Microsoft can solve the problem because it is very annoying.

:)

SHADOW MAN FMG, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  3. BurstOyster Win User

Xbox support no show

Hello

yeah my xbox one x controller keeps disconnecting and wont charge a battery. Ive tried 3 cables and 2 batteries.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
  5. RonaldPires Win User

Just got a Xbox S/X controller charging station model X-DZ-001, couple questions

Thank you SamQY

OOPS, when my eyes see the words AC adapter my brain doesn't visualize a USB cable with 2 different sized USB ends it sees an object with 2 prongs that go into an electrical outlet. Anyway, I feel confident enough now after trying both options that the series X and the AC adapter I have for my cell phone work and do charge the battery packs.

I do have another question, is there an issue with playing a game with the controller wired to the X while the alkaline batteries that came with it are installed? What about the controller being wired to the X with a battery pack installed?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Controller questions

Hi,

1. It will work wired and wireless. You can only charge the battery while being wired if you have a battery pack installed. Regular AA re-chargeable batteries can not be charged during play. The official Xbox One X/S battery pack will be released November
      10, same as the console. As far as I know the controller does not come with a USB C cable, unless you are also purchasing an Xbox Series X/S console (cable is in the box). Yes, your PC will be able to charge/power an Xbox Series X controller.
    2. Yes, once they run out you'll need to charge the battery. If you need to do this externally (AA batteries), you can connect the controller via USB and power the controller via the cable with no batteries installed. An official Microsoft fully charged battery
      is rated for around 30 hours. Re-chargeable AA batteries will vary.
    3. Yes. You can use a Bluetooth USB dongle if your PC does not have BT built into the motherboard.
    4. No. Windows 10 will already contain the necessary software to run your controller. There is an Xbox optional Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 available that uses its own wireless protocol and will allow some extra functionality such as headsets, chatpads,
      and the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
Thema:

1. DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE - Similar Threads - DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER BOX

2. 4 systems, 7 controllers, Three headsets ALL are DISCONNECTING CONSTANTLY anyone know any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 systems, 7 controllers, Three headsets ALL are DISCONNECTING CONSTANTLY anyone know any...: this is a huge issue plaguing my friends and I. between 4 different systems, every controller that's not a base wired controller, and the few Bluetooth headsets we have constantly disconnect....
  3. Xbox controller disconnected and wont reconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnected and wont reconnect: I recently swapped my two controllers faceplates. since I did it worked once, when putting my console to sleep (not fully powered down) my controller wont connect. when i turn it on it immediatly...
  4. Xbox controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects: I have a problem where my Xbox controller will randomly start flashing and my game will pop up and tell me to reconnect my controller, then it reconnects after a few seconds. It will do this...
  5. Call of Duty: Vanguard controller disconnect problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Vanguard controller disconnect problem: I have a problem with cod vaguard. Sometimes i can't play the game my controller disconnects from the game and xbox. It doesn't shut itself down i still can hear the game and my party chat. but i...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Disconnecting on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Controller Disconnecting on Windows 11: I recently clean installed Windows 11 on my PC and I have two new model Xbox controllers that won't stay connected. About every 5 minutes they disconnect while I'm playing a game. Drivers are...
  7. Xbox Series S controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller disconnecting: I was playing my Series S Wednesday night and all of a sudden my controllers kept disconnecting every 10 to 15 minutes. I looked up every way to fix the problem but nothing seemed to work. I never...
  8. X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects: I only recently in the last week got an X box S. I set it up and all seemed ok. However within a couple of days I noticed a real lag on Forza Horizon 4. I have a fast internet connection (and a X...
  9. New Series controller disconnect and reconnects on x-box one.

in XboX Insiders
    New Series controller disconnect and reconnects on x-box one.: Got myself a new Series wireless controller before getting the series x console. I really like it. I still have the day one edition of my x1 console (its all banged up) When i play assassins...
  10. X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta: My controller randomly disconnects and has trouble syncing back up very frequently. It also signs me out of profiles and the console seems to lose a connection to the Internet. I've tried using...