Disconnected from Warzone

Discus and support Disconnected from Warzone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why I play war zone I get disconnect after after 4 Match I get kick off 5ea10ba3-9ac2-4c7f-b423-6f0f5445ba95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MugsyBugsy, Aug 3, 2021.

1. MugsyBugsy
    MugsyBugsy Guest

Why I play war zone I get disconnect after after 4 Match I get kick off

:)

MugsyBugsy, Aug 3, 2021
  2. I'mAice Win User

Yes, those ports are needed to have a smooth gaming experience with Warzone.
  3. I'mAice Win User

These are the ports specifically for that game

Xbox Warzone

TCP 3074

UDP 88, 500, 3074, 3075, 3544, 4500
  4. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I've spotted your question and since it happened to me before, I'd like to share you some step that helped me when I had this problem. Have you heard about port forwarding? I asked because there could be one of the Xbox One ports needed that's closed. Regardless how fast your connection is, if one of the required port is closed, issues like this can happen.
  5. T0M0GAMINGHD Win User

Message error 13-71

There is one way to try and get back onto warzone

•first disconnect your console from the internet

•then start up warzone

•Proceed to select warzone offline

•then reconnect to the internet without quiting warzone menu

if this does not fix the situation contact activision here https://support.activision.com/onlineservices
  6. ShaunPerry Win User

Gears is Here!

Had a few rounds of Warzone last night. Looks sooooo good. One bit of advice though, Don't sign out of Smartglass while playing. It disconnects you from the game.
Thema:

1. Disconnected from Warzone - Similar Threads - Disconnected Warzone

2. Remote play connects and disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play connects and disconnects: Still having lots of problems getting remote play stable. First of all my XBox almost never gets out of stand by mode when trying to start remote play. I always have to manually start it first....
  3. my xbox series x suddenly disconnected and now will not connect to the internet and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox series x suddenly disconnected and now will not connect to the internet and the...: my xbox series x suddenly disconnected and now will not connect to the internet and the controller will not sync 60e10a61-5b78-431a-b035-051271a5a418
  4. Xbox constantly disconnecting from internet.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox constantly disconnecting from internet.: Made a post about my Xbox constantly disconnecting and it was deleted? Why is that? submitted by /u/bloplipid [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox x series constantly disconnecting from internet wired/wireless

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox x series constantly disconnecting from internet wired/wireless: I’ve been having trouble w my x series since The day i got it. It constantly disconnects from the internet, whether it’s hardwired (preferred) or through wifi, sometimes 10-15 seconds apart. I...
  6. Xbox Series X issue - disconnecting from matches

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X issue - disconnecting from matches: Xbox series X, had for 1-2 months, issue only for the last week or so. Stable wireless connection. Disconnecting from match despite maintaining connection to Xbox live. Party chat briefly cuts...
  7. Xbox series controller turns on XBOX automatically after I disconnect from PC USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller turns on XBOX automatically after I disconnect from PC USB: Hi Everyone, I have an Xbox series S, related controllers are paired with it. I also would like to use one of the controller on PC through USB connection. Its working fine, but after I...
  8. My Xbox series X seagate 1 TB portable drive keeps disconnecting when playing a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X seagate 1 TB portable drive keeps disconnecting when playing a game...: Hi, I have been recently getting a issue with my seagate portable drive on my Xbox Series x for some reason randomly when I’m playing a game after a while of playing it randomly goes back to the...
  9. Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10: I bought a xbox series X controller back in February and keeps disconnecting. At first I thought it was just my pc however I tried it on xbox and it disconnected all the time. Games aren't...
  10. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10: In the past year I have bought two xbox controllers and both seem to work alright on xbox but when it comes to windows 10 they suck. It's not anything to do with the build quality or anything like...