"Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

Discus and support "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I load an xbox 360 game on the xbox one, I get the notification "Disconnected from Xbox live" from a 360 notification. If I hit yes to check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SemiroundOak115, Feb 12, 2019.

1. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

When I load an xbox 360 game on the xbox one, I get the notification "Disconnected from Xbox live" from a 360 notification. If I hit yes to check network connection, it brings me to the xbox one network settings which results in a successful connection.
    I return to the game and it still isnt connected. Have had this issue for a few days, and it sporadically connects after sometimes 30 minutes or so, but becomes an issue again after getting off of the game and returning later.

:)

SemiroundOak115, Feb 12, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game.

Hi there!

I had the same issue a few times, and have isolated it to 2 step authentication.

If you have turned on 2 step authentication for Xbox 360, the password that you used previously might not be working because of this. Do you still have your old console to try this theory on? If you don't, try the following:

Via Xbox One, load up a 360 game, dismiss the error message and press both face buttons to bring up the 360 guide. Sign out of your profile by pressing X, and then go to 'Manage Storage'.

From here, delete your profile ONLY, and then back out completely to the 360 game running in the background.

In your web browser, try signing into the email account that you are trying to use. If you are successful, visit this page:

https://account.live.com/proofs/manage

From there, go to the 'App Passwords' section and choose 'Create a new app password'.

You will see a long code on screen. Go back to your X1 screen and choose 'Download Profile' using your email address, and when you go to enter your password, put this long code in, instead.

From there, your profile should begin downloading and once complete, you will be able to play as usual.

Hopefully this will work! Feel free to post your results. :)

Best,

L
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game.

Hey there Semiround!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. SemiroundOak115 Win User

Hi, I'm not too sure what you mean by "App passwords". The closest thing that I see after signing in is change account password. Even then, that doesnt even seem to be working. Also, Most of the time when I try to download profile, it says that theres a
    problem with the credentials.

Just succesfully signed in so it'll take another few hours to act up again to try anything.

Thanks for the reply,

J
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Can't stay connected to xbox live.

G'day cjsadie5!

Are you seeing any error messages whenever you get disconnected from Xbox LIVE?

If yes, please post the error message(s) here.
  6. RowdyMussel50 Win User

error 0x838601e7 and lost saved data

Thanks for clarifying !

Are you connected to Xbox Live or are you disconnected from the internet?
    Sometimes I had problem with my internet connection.

I believe this could explain problems with the cloud but not the disappear of my saved data from the fixed memory.

There isn't a way for recover saves from the cloud?

And also how can I fix the error in object? It appears whenever I start the game.

Thanks
Thema:

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

1. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards... - Similar Threads - Disconnected Live error

2. disconnect Xbox live error retrieving player data from storage platform code 12002"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disconnect Xbox live error retrieving player data from storage platform code 12002": Anyone else getting this at the moment? c1eac303-c123-4df2-acf4-ba277e57fd15
  3. Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps: Lately I have had a strange problem that occurs only on my Xbox 360 Slim (I also have an Xbox One Elite). The 360 connects to Xbox Live when I start it up. It stays connected when I play games or...
  4. Xbox live disconnected, error 8007065B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnected, error 8007065B: hello Since 3 weeks, i am not able to connect to xbox live even if my account is valid up to october 2018. i had Microsoft support online and i did not get a good support. it is my problem.......
  5. Getting disconnected from Xbox Live, then getting 8015190E error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting disconnected from Xbox Live, then getting 8015190E error.: I'm getting random disconections from Xbox Live when trying to download AC4 or Army of Two, the two free-with-gold games for this month. Let's see, I turn on the Xbox 360, everything works...
  6. 5 tech chats and still "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - error 8015190E when trying to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    5 tech chats and still "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - error 8015190E when trying to ...: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Southern California Modem brand & model number: Motorola SB6141 Router brand & model number: Dlink dir-655 How many consoles do you have...
  7. Xbox 360 randomly disconnecting from live, giving error messages that seem irrelevant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 randomly disconnecting from live, giving error messages that seem irrelevant.: My xbox will often disconnect at random, sometimes multiple times within an hour, other times not for a couple days. Roughly 1/3 of the time, I will be able in instantly reconnect, but other times...
  8. "Disconnected due to an Unknown Error" Xbox Box Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Disconnected due to an Unknown Error" Xbox Box Live: Hello, I have been receiving this error message for a few months now while I play GTA5. I ended up selling my Xbox 360 thinking it was a system issue and bought an Xbox One. I am still getting...
  9. XBOX live keeps disconnecting every 3-5 mins of gaming !!! ICMP ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live keeps disconnecting every 3-5 mins of gaming !!! ICMP ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!: This is driving me insane. There has been no issue with my xbox live for years and the last 2 days or so it keeps dropping out every 3-5 mins. have rebooted router have turned off xbox and tried...
  10. Xbox 360 Live disconnects and error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects and error codes: For about three weeks now I've been having poor Live wireless connections. By far the most common problem is it disconnecting after I am playing any game, then reconnecting after I leave the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disconnected from x box live while playing error