Disconnected from xbox live

Discus and support Disconnected from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I choose a game it disconnects me from xbox live or whenever I move to the multiplayer section. An I fix this and how.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBakedPotato2, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Disconnected from xbox live

Every time I choose a game it disconnects me from xbox live or whenever I move to the multiplayer section. An I fix this and how.

:)

TheBakedPotato2, Oct 6, 2015
  2. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Oct 6, 2015
  3. ItsAaron4D
    ItsAaron4D Guest
    xbox live probs

I keep on getting disconnected from xbox live.

After about half an hour on xbox live it sais disconnected from xbox live.

please help!!!

ItsAaron4D, Oct 6, 2015
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings!

This usually can be narrowed down to a corrupted profile.

Follow the given steps up front and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Repeat this process three times in a row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Post back and let us know how that goes.

taidara, Oct 6, 2015
  5. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA online

Try disconnect from xbox live then disconnect from router wait for 5mins to see if work
  7. Natman1818 Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live!

Sos I used 'disconnected from xbox live' instead of 'disconnected from game' ,all they we're talking about we're disconnecting from a scrabble game
  8. NsX iALiENs Win User

I disconnect from Xbox live when inactive, i.e if i'm not playing a online game or not in a party with others and when i'm in a party i randomly disconnect and reconnect ALOT.

i tried it but i am still disconnecting from Xbox live but i haven't tried to see weather or not i disconnect and reconnect from Xbox live party's yet...
  9. CdrHawkeye Win User

Disconnect on Game Startup for over a week

Disconnected from XBOX Live
Thema:

1. Disconnected from xbox live - Similar Threads - Disconnected live

2. Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on: My problem with my xbox is that when i dont play a game like apex or gta or anything else its prefectly fine but if i hop on a game and start it and start playing it says disconnected from xbox...
  3. xbox one randomly disconnects from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one randomly disconnects from xbox live: Since i had my xbox one i had a problem that my xbox live randomly disconnects for about 20 seconds. The problem is when i am gaming and this happens the online game such as gta 5 also...
  4. Xbox One S randomly disconnects from Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S randomly disconnects from Live: I saw a post previously similar to my situation but when asked to provide detailed info yhe lerson never responded back. My xbox one s disconnects from xbox live every five to ten minutes or so....
  5. : Xbox One S disconnects from Xbox Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One S disconnects from Xbox Live: : Xbox One S disconnects from Xbox Live I am having an issue with my One S. Every 30 minutes I get disconnected from multiplayer games. It doesn't matter what game i play it can be Anthem, Destiny...
  6. Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live: I stuggle with playing games or even being in parties with friends without disconnecting. I go to netowrk settings and it says my multiplayer connection is good and my nat type is open. But yet i...
  7. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  8. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  9. Xbox Controller and Live disconnect at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller and Live disconnect at the same time.: This started about a month ago and lasted for a week or two, then it went away but has recently come back. My controller will start flashing and I wont be able to use the contriller, then I will...
  10. Random disconnects from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnects from Xbox Live: I am having an issue similar to others that have recently posted in the forums with random disconnects to Xbox Live. I have gone through all of the Xbox networking troubleshooters, hard rebooted...