Disconnecting at the same time

Discus and support Disconnecting at the same time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having this issue every night/day, every time i wake up and go on my xbox if it is before 9:30 my xbox can connect to my wi-fi but it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by simeone talk, Aug 23, 2019.

1. simeone talk
    simeone talk Guest

I am having this issue every night/day, every time i wake up and go on my xbox if it is before 9:30 my xbox can connect to my wi-fi but it doesn't connect to xbox live and everynight at 11 pm ish it is starting to disconnect me from parties and games and
    then i cant join them back.

:)

simeone talk, Aug 23, 2019
  2. simeone talk Win User

it didn't work unfortunately
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Have you tried connecting your console with Wired ethernet cable to see if you still get disconnected? If you
    do there may be a timing restrictions set in the router as to when a device is permitted access.

Using a wired solution rules out WiFi signal interference.
  4. simeone talk Win User

it is just my xbox as it has happened to be 1 hour ago and my phone and laptop is not affected
  5. mk4Y Win User

Is it only your xbox or also other devices? Because some internet providers interrupt the connection every 24h resulting in a new IP address being assigned to the router
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there simeone,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue with the DNS error message. I recommend to try the following article: ”I get an error
    message when I run the ‘Test network connection’ on Xbox One”

• Power cycle your console and network hardware
    • Check for other wireless interference
    • Change the wireless channel
    • Check the wireless channel width
    • Change your wireless mode
    • Check for low wireless signal
    • Try wired connection to router
    • Try a different cable or port
    • Try manual DNS settings
    • Check for packet loss
    • Try a direct-to-modem connection

If the issue persists, there may be an issue with your Internet Service Provider or network hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Disconnecting at the same time - Similar Threads - Disconnecting same

2. Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.: I can talk to everyone in a party no problem. and so can my friend.. but anytime we join the party together it disconnects both of us and the whole party. both our NAT types are Open. please help...
  3. Why does my xbox disconnect from my controller and wifi at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox disconnect from my controller and wifi at the same time?: Everytime I'm about start playing multiplayer, it'll disconnect my wifi and controller bfa6bd69-1647-43b0-ae08-aa5035bcad0a
  4. Xbox Controller and Live disconnect at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller and Live disconnect at the same time.: This started about a month ago and lasted for a week or two, then it went away but has recently come back. My controller will start flashing and I wont be able to use the contriller, then I will...
  5. Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?: I just want to purchase in game currency for Elder Scrolls Online (Crowns) at the price shown on the crown store. It shows that its available for purchase at $17.49 with Gold, but when I go to...
  6. Kicked off xbox live while gaming and controller disconnects at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked off xbox live while gaming and controller disconnects at the same time: Hey all, I have been trying to fix this issue for a little while now and am in need of some help. Every time I go to try and play a game online with friends after about 10 minutes or so i will...
  7. xbox one controllers disconnect at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one controllers disconnect at the same time: i have two wireless controllers on my xbox one and they just disconnected and started blinking at the same time i have tried changing the batteries and syncing but nothing works and when shut the...
  8. Me and a few friends disconnected all at the same time. We do not live in the same area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and a few friends disconnected all at the same time. We do not live in the same area: it started with mysterious people messaging us asking to do things for 'private webcam' websites. We were smarter than this so we just told them to leave us alone and were done with it. Anyway...
  9. Xbox live disconnects same time every night

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects same time every night: I will be watching Netflix or playing a game and Xbox live disconnects at the same time every night. I have concluded that it is not the wifi or Netflix service interuption. It is Microsoft and I...
  10. Xbox one controller and Wi-Fi connection disconnecting at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller and Wi-Fi connection disconnecting at the same time: My controller and Wi-Fi are disconnecting from my Xbox one at random times. The controller will disconnect, and then the Wi-Fi connection will disconnect, making online gaming impossible. I have...