Disconnection Error on MS Bingo

Discus and support Disconnection Error on MS Bingo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Off & On I get a message saying I cannot connect error. After several times of retrying I have given up... This time I decided to contact help line as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EdaByrd, Feb 5, 2020.

1. EdaByrd
    EdaByrd Guest

Off & On I get a message saying I cannot connect error. After several times of retrying I have given up... This time I decided to contact help line as suggested

:)

EdaByrd, Feb 5, 2020
  2. iHardcoreAsian Win User

Hello!

I’m very sorry you’re having issues with MS Bingo. You can head to the

MicrosoftCasual Games support page

to see if any of them options might fix your issue.

I hope it helps!
  3. SmudgyFuzzball5 Win User

Server Connection Error

I don't experience the issue with any other game. I play MS Solitaire quite often and, when it gives me a connection error, it is because my internet connection has actually dropped. With Bingo, I often check my internet connection as soon as the error is
    displayed, and the connection is good. When I get the Server Connection Error in Bingo, I don't get disconnected from Solitaire, browsers, email or anything else - just from Bingo.

I have read your FAQ and tried the solutions. I have the app updates set to automatic, so that is not the issue. And when I tried restarting, that did not resolve the issue.

Hope you can resolve this.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

MS Bingo connection errors...

Hi there,

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps for Connecting to Xbox Live from a PC as well as Microsoft
    Casual Games FAQ
    if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?" link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. {Parity} Win User

MS Bingo--server error

6. XBF Lance J Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hey Luna,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you provide the error code or message you are receiving when trying to access MS Bingo? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
Thema:

1. Disconnection Error on MS Bingo - Similar Threads - Disconnection Error Bingo

2. Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error: Hi i have had recent issues with my wireless xbox one controller. I will be in the middle of a comp game of Rocket Leauge or DayZ and my controller will disconnect and reconnect randomly. I will...
  3. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  4. "You'll need the internet for this" pop-up error on boot-up with internet disconnected

in XboX Insiders
    "You'll need the internet for this" pop-up error on boot-up with internet disconnected: Hi. I get this error pop-up when I boot up my Xbox One S offline. Aside from this the console works normally but it's a pretty annoying pop-up when I play offline. submitted by /u/mihai_alex7...
  5. Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...: Subject says it all. Attempting to download a game on my HDD through the new app and It is giving me the error in the title. The text with this says my HDD has become disconnected, which clearly...
  6. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...: When I load an xbox 360 game on the xbox one, I get the notification "Disconnected from Xbox live" from a 360 notification. If I hit yes to check network connection, it brings me to the xbox one...
  7. Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806: Hello, I am experiencing problems when trying to chat in party with a specific friend. I am able to speak with anyone else whom I join a party with, but not a specific friend of mine. Sometimes...
  8. Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox Live with an error when I quit games and apps: Lately I have had a strange problem that occurs only on my Xbox 360 Slim (I also have an Xbox One Elite). The 360 connects to Xbox Live when I start it up. It stays connected when I play games or...
  9. Xbox live disconnected, error 8007065B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnected, error 8007065B: hello Since 3 weeks, i am not able to connect to xbox live even if my account is valid up to october 2018. i had Microsoft support online and i did not get a good support. it is my problem.......
  10. Party chat disconnected error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat disconnected error: Every time I try to join a party or someone joins mine my Xbox says party chat disconnected however I use a mic so what is causing my mic to not work and disconnect because I have tried resetting...