Disconnects

Discus and support Disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im playing my xbox one s and im getting disconnected frequlinty ,my internet isfine ,so its not that i went through all the steps to check it nits... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baggy66, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Baggy66
    Baggy66 Guest

Disconnects

Im playing my xbox one s and im getting disconnected frequlinty ,my internet isfine ,so its not that i went through all the steps to check it nits fine.....i dont know what else to do i hooked up a wired n it didnt help either ,please help

:)

Baggy66, Jun 12, 2019
  2. chineb123 Win User

Game streaming hasn't worked for past month

How does yours disconnect? Does the audio/video glitch before the disconnect, or is the disconnect sudden?
  3. oStevenSo Win User

PLEASE HELP! New update issues!

Okay so this is just in the order of my 'Quickplay' feature on my Xbox.

Zune Music - Working perfectly.

Zune Video - Working perfectly.

Last.FM - Working Perfectly.

Blinkbox - Disconnected with status code mentioned above.

LoveFilm - Disconnected with NO status code.

MUZU.TV - Disconnected with NO status code.

Dailymotion - Disconnected with status code mentioned above.

MSN Video - Disconnected with NO status code.

YouTube - Disconnected with status code mentioned above AFTER there is an attempt to play a video.

Demand5 - Disconnected with status code mentioned above.

4oD - Disconnected with status code mentioned above.

I hope this helps you come to a solution :)
  4. Natman1818 Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live!

Sos I used 'disconnected from xbox live' instead of 'disconnected from game' ,all they we're talking about we're disconnecting from a scrabble game
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 controller disconnects easily

Does it disconnect by losing sync with the console or because the battery pack disconnects?
  6. Squinttyyy Win User

i keep getting disconnected off live.

if i'm in a multiplayer/online game (with people) it doesn't disconnect but if im not the i do disconnect, it even disconnects me when i download off the marketplace.

The router is a Thompson.
Thema:

Disconnects

1. Disconnects - Similar Threads - Disconnects

2. Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Wifi: Hello Guys, Saturday evening my Xbox started disconnectiong from the wifi every 5-10 minutes. By now i can't even log into my Account anymore because I keep getting disconnected. However, I was...
  3. Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.: I can talk to everyone in a party no problem. and so can my friend.. but anytime we join the party together it disconnects both of us and the whole party. both our NAT types are Open. please help...
  4. Xbox one x random WiFi disconnections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x random WiFi disconnections: i cant play xbox because my xbox completely disconnects from my wifi every 10-30 minutes , ive tried everything including hard resets , clearing mac adress etc 86f6c98d-d6bd-4715-981d-3c425ee08109
  5. Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...: Subject says it all. Attempting to download a game on my HDD through the new app and It is giving me the error in the title. The text with this says my HDD has become disconnected, which clearly...
  6. Turtlebeach Pro 2 + amp keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Turtlebeach Pro 2 + amp keeps disconnecting.: On the fastest ring for updates right now. I’m just curious if my new headphones could be broken or is there something broken in the ring which I’m in. Sorry can’t recall the name, we get updates...
  7. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...
  8. teredo running but still disconnecting.

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo running but still disconnecting.: I play a lot of Forza Horizon 4 and as of recently I have been having trouble staying connected to xbox live and as of today I am still disconnecting but toredo is running fine. It used to say...
  9. Xbox Disconnecting on Wired Network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Disconnecting on Wired Network: My Xbox has been having this glitch for a week or two that when I start up my Xbox, it sometimes doesn't recognize I'm connected to Internet, even though it's a wired connection. Usually...
  10. Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console: I have been through all the steps to rectify (rebooting, battery, updates etc) but it is still happening to all controllers. Works fine for 30 to 40 mins then starts disconnecting, even with the...