Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.

Discus and support Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chz_Stk, Aug 10, 2022.

1. /u/Chz_Stk
    /u/Chz_Stk Guest

I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC players/streamers do while playing Dayz. Does it work this way?

submitted by /u/Chz_Stk
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chz_Stk, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Chanse-123 Win User

Xbox game chat not working

Its on Ark and DayZ that i use game chat but i go into the settings but nothing works.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

discord on xbox

While I currently do use Discord over XBL Party Chat, it does hinder a few of my friends that don't have a pc close to them or able to use their phone for Discord. If they did bring Discord to both Xbox and PS4 via app, you'd be able to play cross play games
    with chat easier.
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Xbox and Ps4

what platform are you using to talk to each other? in game, xbox chat, discord?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  6. xNikolex Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

I use discord on my phone and pc but use party chat whilst on xbox.

Discord would be handy however mostly everyone i speak to on there has an xbox.
Thema:

1. Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox. - Similar Threads - Discord game chat

2. Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio

in XboX Insiders
    Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio: So last night I tried out the Discord party chat and it worked a treat! However today I have turned on the Xbox and the option to try out the discord party chat has disappeared and I can also no...
  3. Xbox game audio no working when using discord on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game audio no working when using discord on xbox: I can hear discord just fine but no game audio or audio from xbox notifications or anything. Just the people talking in discord. submitted by /u/NEROSLXVI [link] [comments]
  4. Discord audio and game audio (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord audio and game audio (windows 10): I don’t know what I have don’t to my audio settings. I can hear people through my headset in discord. But once I launch a game. I cannot hear the game through my headset. But I can still hear the...
  5. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?: Hello guys, Please help me. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? I am playing on Xbox Series X but my friends are playing on PC. I have to buy...
  6. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  7. Cannot use discord while in a game

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot use discord while in a game: Whenever I join a call, it doesn't let me speak with the other members while in a game, I only hear them then it disconnects. Only when I'm in the call menu on my Xbox does it work properly. I...
  8. Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.: I buy the series x to be able to stream with the webcam, but i have a big problem, when i play i don't hear the voice from my friends in the party / discord / game chat, there is no way to make...
  9. Gamebar microphone quality is bad compared to discord and in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar microphone quality is bad compared to discord and in game chat: I have been using the game bar when playing with friends on console and they say my mic is really bad distorts a lot. In discord and in game chat this doesn't happen. I have also tested my mic in...
  10. In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord: Hello community, I've posted this question is a few different forums but have not been able to find an answer. I am NOT talking about xbox party chat (dont use it) / just in-game chat. I...