Discord and spotify codes??

Discus and support Discord and spotify codes?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have bought the ultimate game pass for PC, and i havent recieved any codes for discord or spotify. how do i get them???... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by macaroni4403, Nov 25, 2019.

1. macaroni4403
    macaroni4403 Guest

I have bought the ultimate game pass for PC, and i havent recieved any codes for discord or spotify. how do i get them???

:)

macaroni4403, Nov 25, 2019
  2. BradB5 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

The game pass doesnt give you a spotify code it only gives a ea access and discord but not spotify
  3. CHlLDRENS Win User

Redeem discord nitro on xbox game pass on pc

I Recived The Spotify But No Discord Nitro Or Ea
  4. DAD Lil Gorb Win User

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

because of spotify premium and discord nitro and the free games on pc
  5. ttttubby Win User

Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

When I redeemed my spotify code it was on the dashboard as a link to free stuff (ended up being spotify, discord nitro, and EA).
  6. Isekairens7317 Win User

Game pass offer

I do not see the offer of spotify, only that of EA access and discord
Thema:

1. Discord and spotify codes?? - Similar Threads - Discord spotify codes

2. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  3. Discord and Spotify codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord and Spotify codes.: It is past the Holidays, and where the special for Discord and Spotify used to be is now showing a game. I have checked my messages from XBox for codes but found none for these. Where can I get my...
  4. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  5. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  6. i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox...: I have looked in the Xbox Console Companion App and Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 and I have not received any codes there or received any emails with the code. 7ad7e0b6-e985-48a3-833f-01dcae56b6cb
  7. Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: its been over a week and i still havent received the codes. i've talked to someone on live chat twice and i've filled in a code redeem request which is denied even though i gave evidence of...
  8. Getting this error when trying to get my QR code for Spotify and discord on game pass...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when trying to get my QR code for Spotify and discord on game pass...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pro007er [link] [comments]
  9. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  10. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...