Discord App on Xbox

Discus and support Discord App on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I’m just contacting to propose the possibility of a fully compatible Discord app being made on Xbox. Many of my friends are on PC so I use discord... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sxbih, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/sxbih
    /u/sxbih Guest

Discord App on Xbox

Hi,

I’m just contacting to propose the possibility of a fully compatible Discord app being made on Xbox. Many of my friends are on PC so I use discord to talk with them, but there’s no way to have full game sound and discord chat at once, unless I put smaller headphones from my phone inside my headset. As you can imagine, this isn’t very comfortable, and negatively impacts my in-game sound. A fully compatible discord app for Xbox would solve this problem perfectly, and allow people like me to connect with the gaming community, and would potentially increase the number of gamers using discord.

submitted by /u/sxbih
    [link] [comments]

/u/sxbih, Oct 25, 2019
  2. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  4. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  5. Alex Rampage Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

Got mine today through the xbox beta app, the discord nitro redeem link.
  6. MommaBoston Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

The Discord App would be great
Thema:

Discord App on Xbox

1. Discord App on Xbox - Similar Threads - Discord App

2. In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord: Hello community, I've posted this question is a few different forums but have not been able to find an answer. I am NOT talking about xbox party chat (dont use it) / just in-game chat. I...
  3. Xbox Connecting to Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Connecting to Discord: When I try to connect my Xbox live account to Discord, I get this message. This is from trying to connect the accounts via the PC Discord app. [img] When trying to connect the accounts via the...
  4. Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord: Everytime I try to link my discord and my xbox live to discord it says failed to connect, even when I use the web version cadaafa4-0805-4179-94a8-9e1ed93ba18f
  5. linking Xbox Live with Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    linking Xbox Live with Discord: Hi everyone I hope you are well. I am having difficulties linking my Xbox live account with Discord. I've tried with the phone and the PC;. No luck. I keep receiving an internal server error...
  6. Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link: This is kinda gonna be two questions in one, so if you have an answer to either please leave it in the comments. First question being, what is the "open group chat" button on Xbox looking for...
  7. I think Xbox should add a discord app

in XboX Insiders
    I think Xbox should add a discord app: I’m sure someone has said this before but I think it would be really cool if Xbox and discord teamed up to make an app for Xbox or just integrate discord into the xbox parties so that it’s easier...
  8. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  9. Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games: Playing and sending invites in many games on the Windows platform is an absolute nightmare (Sea of Thieves, especially) How about instead of just relying on in-game invites and open lobbies, you...
  10. Discord App???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord App???: With all the games allowing for 16+ players now, can we get some support for Chat Apps that can support more than 16 players. Discord App can allow gamers to chat while playing with up to 40...