Discord App on Xbox

Discus and support Discord App on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I’m just contacting to propose the possibility of a fully compatible Discord app being made on Xbox. Many of my friends are on PC so I use discord... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sxbih, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/sxbih
    /u/sxbih Guest

Discord App on Xbox

Hi,

I’m just contacting to propose the possibility of a fully compatible Discord app being made on Xbox. Many of my friends are on PC so I use discord to talk with them, but there’s no way to have full game sound and discord chat at once, unless I put smaller headphones from my phone inside my headset. As you can imagine, this isn’t very comfortable, and negatively impacts my in-game sound. A fully compatible discord app for Xbox would solve this problem perfectly, and allow people like me to connect with the gaming community, and would potentially increase the number of gamers using discord.

submitted by /u/sxbih
    [link] [comments]

/u/sxbih, Oct 25, 2019
  2. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  4. Ghoul xo Win User

Party Chat Broke

I can connect to parties fine, my mic doesn't work though whenever it is used in the xbox app but works perfectly in the discord app.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

discord on xbox

While I currently do use Discord over XBL Party Chat, it does hinder a few of my friends that don't have a pc close to them or able to use their phone for Discord. If they did bring Discord to both Xbox and PS4 via app, you'd be able to play cross play games
    with chat easier.
  6. darkist1 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

Hi Unphasable,

At the moment to talk to your friends in party chat, you can talk to friends on their Xbox App on their phone, Xbox or Xbox companion app on the pc.

If you're referring to being able to type to your friends on discord, there is an app on xbox that allows you to use the discord service, but you're unable to use the Voice features yet.

The application is called quarrel.

Hopefully someday soon they will allow for another VOIP system other than just Xbox Parties.
Thema:

Discord App on Xbox

1. Discord App on Xbox - Similar Threads - Discord App

2. XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro: I signed up for XBox Game Pass this afternoon for the $1.00 for three months promotion. I installed the XBox Game Pass PC App. Reading up on stuff, I was told I would get access codes for Discord...
  3. discord on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    discord on xbox: I know many people have asked many times but with cross-platform Microsoft should let us use discord as an alternative to xbox chat as this would allow xbox players to communicate with pc, ps4 and...
  4. Is there an Xbox Insider Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an Xbox Insider Discord?: Just would be great to play with likeminded passionate Xbox fans and share our thoughts on OS updates etc.. submitted by /u/ragingavatar [link] [comments]
  5. Can we get Discord on Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get Discord on Xbox One?: I think it would be very cool if there was Discord on the Xbox one similar to the party chat but you can interact with PC players and play games with them easier. Who else? submitted by...
  6. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...
  7. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  8. Discord Linking Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Linking Problems: Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and no dice. The only message that comes up is...
  9. Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games: Playing and sending invites in many games on the Windows platform is an absolute nightmare (Sea of Thieves, especially) How about instead of just relying on in-game invites and open lobbies, you...
  10. Discord App???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord App???: With all the games allowing for 16+ players now, can we get some support for Chat Apps that can support more than 16 players. Discord App can allow gamers to chat while playing with up to 40...