Discord beta not popping up for me. Why is that??

Discus and support Discord beta not popping up for me. Why is that?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can anyone help?? submitted by /u/Technical_Passage156 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Technical_Passage156, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Discord beta not popping up for me. Why is that??

/u/Technical_Passage156, Jul 31, 2022
  2. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Club chat thoughts

For me. Discord a way better platform to communicate on. This is why it is always busy on the discord with a lot of people chatting. Finding each other to lobby up. Helping one another. on a 24/7 basis.
  3. Loki the Seraph Win User

Linking Discord

I have the same issue. I have contacted Discord support but they don't have an answer for me yet.
    So I have found that at the moment you need the beta discord app.

You can sign up on Android
    here
  4. pikacha Win User

Xbox Game Pass

What about the discord? I bought it for PC and i have the Xbox (beta) but dont see the "claim discord either"
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  6. kanderson Win User

Marvell Avengers Deluxe Edition preordered - no beta codes?

Go to the microsoft store and type in avengers beta and it should come up. 27 gigs i think
    Thank you so much, if only I had popped the word Beta onti the end of my searching it woukd have popped up.

Beta currently downloading. Thank you :)
Thema:

Discord beta not popping up for me. Why is that??

1. Discord beta not popping up for me. Why is that?? - Similar Threads - Discord beta popping

2. The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for

in XboX Insiders
    The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for: Yesterday I connected normally in a discord chat, but after restarting my console the icon just doesn't appear anymore, does anyone know what could have happened. I'm Brazilian, any grammatical...
  3. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  4. Discord beta no longer working!:(

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta no longer working!:(: So the other day I had it working awesome! It was a fantastic experience and made my gameplay so much better! Now it doesn’t show the option to transfer voice to Xbox! I am on iPhone and I’ve...
  5. Discord beta constant connection loop on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta constant connection loop on Android: So did the whole linking everything goes smoothly all the way up to when I try to join it's says connected to my Xbox I then click on the return discord and then it just get stuck in connectiing...
  6. Discord on beta build of the update preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on beta build of the update preview.: When I would use discord on the beta build I could never hear the people but they could hear me I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and would never work. I'm not sure if this issue has been...
  7. Discord in beta yet or will it be soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord in beta yet or will it be soon?: has the beta preview gotten discord yet? submitted by /u/GENERALVONDEATH [link] [comments]
  8. Anybody know when the beta preview will be getting the discord beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody know when the beta preview will be getting the discord beta?: Just curious submitted by /u/dbmbtv [link] [comments]
  9. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  10. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...