discord call doesn't show up on xbox

Discus and support discord call doesn't show up on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I try to transfer the calls to xbox it won't sync up and work. It worked before but now when I start a call and try to transfer it Its dosent work... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XOXOLOL111, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:52 AM.

1. discord call doesn't show up on xbox

When I try to transfer the calls to xbox it won't sync up and work. It worked before but now when I start a call and try to transfer it Its dosent work and I have to talk through my phone. Please help

submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111
    [link] [comments]

/u/XOXOLOL111, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:52 AM
  2. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

Hello,

I can only speak for myself but my privacy settings are set so they allow basically everything. My Xbox Live profile and activity is public and content can be shared on other networks outside Xbox Live. The profile linking is also done properly, yet Discord
    doesn't show my activity. It doesn't have a problem with Steam or Spotify, only Xbox Live. I don't know whether the issue is on Xbox's or Discord's side.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Discord doesn't show my statue on XBOX ONE

Have you seen this option on discord?

[​IMG]
  6. Nshow Win User

Discord doesn't show my statue on XBOX ONE

Did you check your privacy settings?

(source https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003953831-Discord-Xbox-Connection)

I connected my account, how come I don't see my presence?

You might need to check your Xbox privacy settings!

1. On Xbox console: go to Settings > Account > Privacy and Online Safety > Xbox Live Privacy > View Details & Customize
    2. Make sure your "Others can see if you're online" setting is set to Everyone
    Yes i did it but it doesn't work too :c I saw a lot of people who it didn't work but months ago :c
Thema:

discord call doesn't show up on xbox

1. discord call doesn't show up on xbox - Similar Threads - discord call doesn't

2. Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.: I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC players/streamers do while playing Dayz. Does it work...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  4. Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...

in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...: Now I can’t find the “try discord on console” button in the party menu. It seems that since I’ve already connected the accounts during the preview, it won’t let me start the process over again....
  5. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  6. Will there be proper notifications for discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be proper notifications for discord?: ^ submitted by /u/ItIsntMathU [link] [comments]
  7. When do you plan on releasing discord to the public?

in XboX Insiders
    When do you plan on releasing discord to the public?: ^ submitted by /u/ItIsntMathU [link] [comments]
  8. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  9. Why is discord still not available?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is discord still not available?: I've been trying to set up discord for my Xbox One S but the try discord feature has yet to show up on my parties and chats page. Is it just not out yet or is it a problem on my end? submitted by...
  10. Discord beta no longer working!:(

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta no longer working!:(: So the other day I had it working awesome! It was a fantastic experience and made my gameplay so much better! Now it doesn’t show the option to transfer voice to Xbox! I am on iPhone and I’ve...