Discord for xbox app anytime soon?

Discus and support Discord for xbox app anytime soon? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is xbox gonna work on a discord app beta anytime soon? I barely have any friends on xbox, but plenty on discord. The UWP's don't work (Quarrel is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wolf-Yakuza-47, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Discord for xbox app anytime soon?

Is xbox gonna work on a discord app beta anytime soon? I barely have any friends on xbox, but plenty on discord. The UWP's don't work (Quarrel is outdated and Multi Message just steals your passwords I'm pretty sure, still waiting for a refund on that one) If somehow they manage to make a discord app, it could help them grow, bonus if they can implement cross communication, and a bonus to that bonus if they can make it similar to the desktop version.

submitted by /u/Wolf-Yakuza-47
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wolf-Yakuza-47, Sep 25, 2021
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Free Discord Nitro

this is true yes but you can sign into your your discord account and cancel subscription anytime within the free period and you will will not be charged.
  3. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  5. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  6. Caio G. Win User

I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 PC

Are other things on Xbox App not working or only this one from Discord Nitro?
Thema:

Discord for xbox app anytime soon?

1. Discord for xbox app anytime soon? - Similar Threads - Discord app anytime

2. Discord App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord App: hello now we have a lot of crossplay games and we don't have an official discord application to talk to our friends who are on pc. Unfortunately Quarrel is the only alternative but not always...
  3. Discord Nitro Perk Not Showing On The Xbox App!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Perk Not Showing On The Xbox App!!: I recently bought a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Card from my local supermarket and I redeemed the code in the xbox app on my pc. I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Card because I wanted to get Discord...
  4. Why hasn’t there been a discord app in the console world?

in XboX Insiders
    Why hasn’t there been a discord app in the console world?: ^ submitted by /u/Sot_Pmoking [link] [comments]
  5. In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord: Hello community, I've posted this question is a few different forums but have not been able to find an answer. I am NOT talking about xbox party chat (dont use it) / just in-game chat. I...
  6. I think Xbox should add a discord app

in XboX Insiders
    I think Xbox should add a discord app: I’m sure someone has said this before but I think it would be really cool if Xbox and discord teamed up to make an app for Xbox or just integrate discord into the xbox parties so that it’s easier...
  7. Discord App on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord App on Xbox: Hi, I’m just contacting to propose the possibility of a fully compatible Discord app being made on Xbox. Many of my friends are on PC so I use discord to talk with them, but there’s no way to...
  8. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  9. Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games: Playing and sending invites in many games on the Windows platform is an absolute nightmare (Sea of Thieves, especially) How about instead of just relying on in-game invites and open lobbies, you...
  10. Discord App???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord App???: With all the games allowing for 16+ players now, can we get some support for Chat Apps that can support more than 16 players. Discord App can allow gamers to chat while playing with up to 40...