Discord Linking Problems

Discus and support Discord Linking Problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-Arcanum-7567-, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Discord Linking Problems

Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and no dice. The only message that comes up is that this service is currently unavailable. Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/-Arcanum-7567-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-Arcanum-7567-, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Loki the Seraph Win User

Linking Discord

I have the same issue. I have contacted Discord support but they don't have an answer for me yet.
    So I have found that at the moment you need the beta discord app.

You can sign up on Android
    here
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
  4. gds1972 Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi

The Xbox Insider team are investigating some issues with linking Xbox and Discord accounts.
  5. Loki the Seraph Win User

Linking Discord

I have the same issue. I have contacted Discord support but they don't have an answer for me yet.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

You would only be able to point in the Ambassador section or join Discord as an Ambassador. The Discord link cannot be shared. Since it looks like you've been removed, you would not be able to access either.
Thema:

Discord Linking Problems

1. Discord Linking Problems - Similar Threads - Discord Linking Problems

2. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  3. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?: submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments]
  4. Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?: What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app anyways... submitted by /u/Gyzr13 [link]...
  5. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...
  6. Xbox Live Discord Status!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Discord Status!!!: My Xbox live status was working yesterday just fine, but today it's not working at all, I Have tried Disconnecting and reconnecting Discord from my Xbox Account multiple times, I Linked my...
  7. Discord Not Linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Not Linking: hello, i am an xbox insider and im trying to link my discord account to xbox, but when i press link its just brings me to the regular discordapp.com home page, no link account or anything. please...
  8. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]: Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile [Mod Removed] "So When About 10 People Are In The Server, Im Going Get...
  9. Linking Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Discord: linking discord. The discord app has not been updated to type in the Xbox code. So how do we link the Xbox to discord? 85b41b49-ecf7-426a-88e6-77752efb8bd4
  10. Discord Not Linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Not Linking: hello, i am an xbox insider and im trying to link my discord account to xbox, but when i press link its just brings me to the regular discordapp.com home page, no link account or anything. please...