Discord Linking Problems

Discus and support Discord Linking Problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-Arcanum-7567-, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Discord Linking Problems

Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and no dice. The only message that comes up is that this service is currently unavailable. Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/-Arcanum-7567-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-Arcanum-7567-, Sep 2, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Facebook log in

Are the other platforms linked? Discord and Twitter? If not try to link to check if the problem is only with Facebook.
  3. Loki the Seraph Win User

Linking Discord

I have the same issue. I have contacted Discord support but they don't have an answer for me yet.
    So I have found that at the moment you need the beta discord app.

You can sign up on Android
    here
  4. oTsPlug Win User

Linking Discord

Thanks so much. I didn't even think of that! Appreciate it!!
  5. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Linking Discord

Link your account using discord website instead or on the PC app.
Thema:

Discord Linking Problems

1. Discord Linking Problems - Similar Threads - Discord Linking Problems

2. Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord): I have images to show what's going wrong. But this subreddit doesn't allow images which makes trouble shooting very different. Well played. I'll try to explain it but I'm not good at it... If I...
  3. If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...

in XboX Insiders
    If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...: Long-press on the "Return to App" link and select "Open in Discord" This should unblock you. Please reply here if this workaround does not work. submitted by /u/XboxEmpire [link] [comments]
  4. Not able to link Discord with Samsung Galaxy S21

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to link Discord with Samsung Galaxy S21: When I scan the xboxlink QR code, it's just opening the Discord app on my phone. I tried reopening Discord or Chrome, but nothing, Any insights? submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  5. Discord link for Xbox audio isn't working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord link for Xbox audio isn't working: “Discord isnt showing the "join xbox " and then rerouting to the xbox app to transfer audio.. I dont see that shown and i relinked accounts and am in the insider and opt into the omega update...
  6. Alpha/Skip-ahead Insiders: If you were previously stuck account linking with Discord on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha/Skip-ahead Insiders: If you were previously stuck account linking with Discord on...: If you were an Android user who got stuck in the account-linking loop in the Discord app, please try again now. Discord have rolled out a fix. Please reply to let me know if you are still...
  7. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...
  8. Linking Xbox to Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Xbox to Discord: As far as I can tell this is an issue with xbox and not Discord, but I don’t really know. When I go to ‘link’ on my xbox nothing happens. Theres no window popup, confirmation notice, not even a...
  9. Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...

in XboX Insiders
    Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...: Like discord, you can make a bot that can play music to everyone in that call, and you can all listen to music, listen to a designated playlist of your choice. You can control the volume of the...
  10. Discord and Xbox linking problem

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Xbox linking problem: Hi there. Today I was trying to link my xbox one s and my discord and I went in the link setup on my xbox. There it said to open discord on my phone go to Settings>Connections and tap Add and then...