Discord Linking Problems

Discus and support Discord Linking Problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-Arcanum-7567-, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Discord Linking Problems

Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and no dice. The only message that comes up is that this service is currently unavailable. Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/-Arcanum-7567-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-Arcanum-7567-, Sep 2, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Facebook log in

Are the other platforms linked? Discord and Twitter? If not try to link to check if the problem is only with Facebook.
  3. Loki the Seraph Win User

Linking Discord

I have the same issue. I have contacted Discord support but they don't have an answer for me yet.
    So I have found that at the moment you need the beta discord app.

You can sign up on Android
    here
  4. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
  5. gds1972 Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi

The Xbox Insider team are investigating some issues with linking Xbox and Discord accounts.
  6. Loki the Seraph Win User

Linking Discord

I have the same issue. I have contacted Discord support but they don't have an answer for me yet.
Thema:

Discord Linking Problems

1. Discord Linking Problems - Similar Threads - Discord Linking Problems

2. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  3. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  4. discord nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro.: I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards. 41d28661-6cf6-4d5f-92d9-fa86e73bd2a6
  5. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  6. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  7. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  8. Discord Not Linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Not Linking: hello, i am an xbox insider and im trying to link my discord account to xbox, but when i press link its just brings me to the regular discordapp.com home page, no link account or anything. please...
  9. Linking Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Discord: linking discord. The discord app has not been updated to type in the Xbox code. So how do we link the Xbox to discord? 85b41b49-ecf7-426a-88e6-77752efb8bd4
  10. Discord Not Linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Not Linking: hello, i am an xbox insider and im trying to link my discord account to xbox, but when i press link its just brings me to the regular discordapp.com home page, no link account or anything. please...