Discord Nitro 3 Months

Discus and support Discord Nitro 3 Months in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so, I recently claimed a xbox discord nitro gift. And it told me to read some instructions and i couldnt find them but it told me to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fiverfx, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Fiverfx
    Fiverfx Guest

Discord Nitro 3 Months

OK so, I recently claimed a xbox discord nitro gift. And it told me to read some instructions and i couldnt find them but it told me to go to microsoft.com/redeem. And i redeemed the code but it told me to redeem it on my console in which i did, but it
    said there was an error, Anyone got any ideas??

:)

Fiverfx, Nov 22, 2020
  2. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

3. RomaHupalo Win User

Free Discord Nitro

I claimed my 3 months free discord nitro, but discord says it will charge me in a months time, is that true or not?
    M
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Discord Nitro 3 Months

1. Discord Nitro 3 Months - Similar Threads - Discord Nitro Months

2. 3 months game pass for PC from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    3 months game pass for PC from Discord Nitro: I recently bought discord nitro and got the code for my xbox game pass for PC, but i cant redeem it, theres nothing online explaining as to why. It says you can't be eligible if you are an...
  3. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro: Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  4. XBOX Ultimate Game Pass and Free 3 months discord nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Ultimate Game Pass and Free 3 months discord nitro: Already purchased XBOX ultimate game pass. However, the game pass bar does not show on my windows 10 XBOX app thus I am unable to claim 3 months of discord nitro....
  5. Xbox game pass 3 months of discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 3 months of discord nitro: Hey I purchased xbox game pass ultimate and in the perks you can get 3 months of discord nitro because I already had discord nitro so I wanted to gift the nitro to a friend but when I send the URL...
  6. Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code: I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen? i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer service, but at this day 2020/10/14 still...
  7. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  8. 3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion: I recently got Discord Nitro and along with it, the 3 months of gamepass for PC. The problem I have is I don't play nor plan to play on PC and was wondering if it's possible to either swap it for...
  9. 3 Month Xbox Game Pass From discord nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    3 Month Xbox Game Pass From discord nitro: I got Discord Nitro and it gave me a code to redeem on this page: microsoft.com/redeem or this page when I asked A forum: redeem.microsoft.com I got an error trying to redeem it in both pages...
  10. Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]

in XBoX on Windows
    Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]: Boa tarde, não estou a conseguir dar o presente de discord nitro de 3 meses a um colega meu. este e o seguinte link que não esta a dar...