Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

Discus and support Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got Game Pass Ultimate for £1 today, and after a while the rewards section (EA Access, Discord and Spotify) appeared. I can get the free trial of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lukeystevoboy23, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

So I got Game Pass Ultimate for £1 today, and after a while the rewards section (EA Access, Discord and Spotify) appeared. I can get the free trial of EA Access just fine, as it takes me to the xbox store no problem.

The problem is that I can't get the free 3 months of Nitro and the free 6 months of Spotify Premium. I go to click 'claim' to get the QR code, but instead I get an error just saying 'An error occured', then it takes me back to the previous page.

There is nothing wrong with my Discord or Spotify accounts. I set up a new account for Spotify that never had Premium, and I have never used Nitro on Discord. Is this a worldwide problem, and if not, can it be fixed?

Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate) [​IMG]

Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate) [​IMG]

:)

Lukeystevoboy23, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. DAD Lil Gorb Win User

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

because of spotify premium and discord nitro and the free games on pc
  4. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

5. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
  6. SlimeySlig12 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

Oops this is my fault, I meant there was a promotion with discord and spotify where if you got the game pass ultimate by January 6th (which I did) then you get spotify premium and discord nitro codes along with 3 months of xbox ultimate game pass, I have
    the pass but support told me to wait 10 days for the other codes and I cant reach them anymore and its almost been 2 months.

Thanks!
Thema:

Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate)

1. Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium free trials error (Game Pass Ultimate) - Similar Threads - Discord Nitro Spotify

2. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  3. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  4. discord nitro/spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro/spotify premium: hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing where can I get them....
  5. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium: I just bought Xbox game pass ultimate today, and i have not received the codes for discord nitro and spottily premium, how do i get them? c59396e2-73c0-44b3-be68-0c2cf3e820a0
  7. So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.: So obviously if you get game pass you get a trial for nitro for 3 months and spotify for 6 months. but neither one of the trial things work. it sends me to a screen on spotify that says your not...
  8. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  9. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?: So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw 7ad7990d-2587-478f-9ff5-0668910b1aac
  10. Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.: Soo.... It's been about a week or to be more precise 9 days since i got my Xbox ultimate pass. Im on a pc( computer). And i got the ultimate pass for 3 months for 1$. I was told that I would...