Discord nitro gift

Discus and support Discord nitro gift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to redeem the discord nitro gift which is appearing on my xbox dashboard due to me being a gamepass ultimate member, however when i click the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReeceBoiiTwitch, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Discord nitro gift

Im trying to redeem the discord nitro gift which is appearing on my xbox dashboard due to me being a gamepass ultimate member, however when i click the banner i just get taken to the gamepass section and theres nothing to do with discord nitro on the screen
    it takes me to and i'm not able to redeem it! All i'm able to see is all the games available.

:)

ReeceBoiiTwitch, Jan 7, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  3. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Ultimate reward

Try to go to the Spotify service, I had a similar problem with the 3 months that Discord nitro gives as a gift
  4. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

5. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
Thema:

Discord nitro gift

1. Discord nitro gift - Similar Threads - Discord nitro gift

2. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  3. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  4. discord nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro.: I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards. 41d28661-6cf6-4d5f-92d9-fa86e73bd2a6
  5. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  6. How to redeem discord nitro.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem discord nitro.: I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the link or paste it online, it redirects me to...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]: Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a los que no tienen xbox tienen que pedirla...
  8. discord nitro/spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro/spotify premium: hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing where can I get them....
  9. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  10. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554