Discord nitro gift

Discus and support Discord nitro gift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to redeem the discord nitro gift which is appearing on my xbox dashboard due to me being a gamepass ultimate member, however when i click the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReeceBoiiTwitch, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Discord nitro gift

Im trying to redeem the discord nitro gift which is appearing on my xbox dashboard due to me being a gamepass ultimate member, however when i click the banner i just get taken to the gamepass section and theres nothing to do with discord nitro on the screen
    it takes me to and i'm not able to redeem it! All i'm able to see is all the games available.

:)

ReeceBoiiTwitch, Jan 7, 2020
  2. VictoriaVC Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
    Does this rule apply if you got it gifted? I've never bought nitro, but I have had it gifted. Could I still use the code?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Ultimate reward

Try to go to the Spotify service, I had a similar problem with the 3 months that Discord nitro gives as a gift
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Discord nitro gift

1. Discord nitro gift - Similar Threads - Discord nitro gift

2. CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION: I can't see Discord Nitro in the perks section. I've just bought my game pass ultimate. Can someone help? 06a2d2af-84fc-4342-9876-777bc1271ed8
  3. Discord nitro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord nitro: I have a problem with nitro discord on xbox I bought game pass ultimate, a friend who bought it the day before, normally when he entered the game pass application and entered "benefits" where he...
  4. Discord Nitro not showing up in perks

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro not showing up in perks: I bought myself the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass to get discord nitro. But there is no discord nitro in the perks section 7ac56ba5-b985-4e15-a370-56cab8013363
  5. nitro on discord from xbox pass

in XBoX on Windows
    nitro on discord from xbox pass: Hi, my discord nitro doesnt work, i dont knwo why, its showing me this... do u know what this mean? it just show Unknown gift code [img] 072d8167-3e18-40bd-a93c-47ec659e54a9
  6. Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code: Hi. I bought Discord Nitro and it gave me an Xbox Gamepass gift code and I tried to type gift code to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but the code didn't work. Does it mean it is stolen or because...
  7. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  8. I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.: I have never had discord nitro before so i don't know why i didn't get the benefit. 710cebb4-0206-449e-bd60-518239f86eae
  9. Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]

in XBoX on Windows
    Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]: Boa tarde, não estou a conseguir dar o presente de discord nitro de 3 meses a um colega meu. este e o seguinte link que não esta a dar...
  10. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554