discord nitro/spotify premium

Discus and support discord nitro/spotify premium in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Joltenio, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Joltenio
    Joltenio Guest

hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing where can I get them.

:)

Joltenio, Jan 12, 2020
  2. DAD Lil Gorb Win User

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

because of spotify premium and discord nitro and the free games on pc
  3. DeoGame99 Win User

The game pass ultimate gift

Have you used Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro before? It may be an eligbility issue.
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

The game pass ultimate gift

Not me, I've never used Discord Nitro, and I have used Spotify premium but not with the email address I use for my Microsoft account.
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 am I eligible for the Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro etc?

I think you are eligible for Discord Nitro regardless if you had it before or not however you can only get the Spotify deal if you never had premium before.
Thema:

1. discord nitro/spotify premium - Similar Threads - discord nitro spotify

2. Getting discord nitro and spotify premium with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting discord nitro and spotify premium with game pass ultimate: Hi, i recently bought xbox game pass ultimate because i liked the discord nitro and spotify premium perks, as well as ea play. I could not find where to get ea play, and support told me it will...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate + Discord Nitro + Spotify Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate + Discord Nitro + Spotify Ultimate.: Eu comprei Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, mas nas minhas vantagens eu não recebi o meu discord nitro e o meu Spotify Premium. Minha Gametag é [Translation-I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but to my...
  4. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  5. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  6. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium: I just bought Xbox game pass ultimate today, and i have not received the codes for discord nitro and spottily premium, how do i get them? c59396e2-73c0-44b3-be68-0c2cf3e820a0
  8. So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.: So obviously if you get game pass you get a trial for nitro for 3 months and spotify for 6 months. but neither one of the trial things work. it sends me to a screen on spotify that says your not...
  9. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...
  10. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?: So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw 7ad7990d-2587-478f-9ff5-0668910b1aac