discord nitro.

Discus and support discord nitro. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Im Icy Tooo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Im Icy Tooo
    Im Icy Tooo Guest

discord nitro.

I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards.

:)

Im Icy Tooo, Jan 14, 2020
  2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  6. zupermanoz Win User

I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

But is there any way to be able to rescue Discord Nitro?
Thema:

discord nitro.

1. discord nitro. - Similar Threads - discord nitro

2. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  3. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  4. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  5. How to redeem discord nitro.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem discord nitro.: I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the link or paste it online, it redirects me to...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]: Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a los que no tienen xbox tienen que pedirla...
  7. discord nitro/spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro/spotify premium: hello, I've bought the Xbox live ultimate for the games and the extra stuff almost about 3 weeks ago I've been checking my email nothing, spam, nothing where can I get them....
  8. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  9. Discord nitro gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord nitro gift: Im trying to redeem the discord nitro gift which is appearing on my xbox dashboard due to me being a gamepass ultimate member, however when i click the banner i just get taken to the gamepass...
  10. "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...: On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred. I have Game Pass Ultimate and have received no message...