discord nitro.

Discus and support discord nitro. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Im Icy Tooo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Im Icy Tooo
    Im Icy Tooo Guest

discord nitro.

I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards.

:)

Im Icy Tooo, Jan 14, 2020
  2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. ngocphi Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

Discord nitro codes only work with discord
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

discord nitro.

1. discord nitro. - Similar Threads - discord nitro

2. I'm unable to get discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm unable to get discord nitro: I've gone through the eligibility criteria and I'm unable to redeem to discord nitro for 3 months, why is that? I've checked the perks section multiple times but it doesn't appear there....
  3. How do I claim discord Nitro?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I claim discord Nitro?: I just purchased game pass ultimate and I can't find Nitro in the perks, yet my friend purchased it at the same time as me and found it with no troubles. Am I missing something any help would be...
  4. Discord Nitro Perk not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Perk not showing up: I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and went to go look for the discord nitro perk, and Its not showing up in perks on Console or in the Xbox for windows app. Were is it, and how can I find it?...
  5. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro: Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  6. Discord Nitro does not appear

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro does not appear: I saw on twitter that the discord extended its 3 month nitro promotion until 2021, I created an account on xbox, I bought the ultimate gamepass, I went on advantages but the nitro discord didn't...
  7. Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find discord nitro when getting xbox game pass ultimate: Hello everyone, i have a problem with redeeming things from xbox game pass ultimate on my windows 10 computer. So i saw that you can get discord nitro and spotify premium and all this tuff when...
  8. Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass and saw on the discord that I would win Discord Nitro for 3 months, being able to redeem a code on the Xbox Game Pass, but I was mistaken I cannot redeem any nitro...
  9. Discord Nitro 3 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord Nitro 3 Months: OK so, I recently claimed a xbox discord nitro gift. And it told me to read some instructions and i couldnt find them but it told me to go to microsoft.com/redeem. And i redeemed the code but it...
  10. Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: I’m am currently trying to claim my 3 months discord nitro in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but it is not showing up. I just bought Xbox Game Pass today and saw that Discord Nitro promotion was...