Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

Discus and support Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Duran-, Aug 6, 2022 at 12:53 AM.

1. /u/Duran-
    /u/Duran- Guest

To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under the “Parties & Chat” tab disappeared and can’t find any work around it. I am on Shell 2208 and other accounts logged into my Xbox still have the option however my account itself does not. After going through the recent Xbox/Discord preview thread it seems others are having this issue. Has anyone found any resolutions for this? I know it’s still in the works so I’m not pressed about it honestly and am super excited for the implementation, I just wish I had more time to enjoy it.

submitted by /u/Duran-
    [link] [comments]

2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  5. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  6. Mr Mike2165 Win User

Can I get a XBox Game Pass without a credit card ?

Gamepass itself can be bought with more options than a credit card.

however the code for discord nitro has the only option with credit card this is required from discord.
Thema:

1. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option - Similar Threads - Discord Common disappearance

2. Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.: I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC players/streamers do while playing Dayz. Does it work...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  4. Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...

in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...: Now I can’t find the “try discord on console” button in the party menu. It seems that since I’ve already connected the accounts during the preview, it won’t let me start the process over again....
  5. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  6. Will there be proper notifications for discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be proper notifications for discord?: ^ submitted by /u/ItIsntMathU [link] [comments]
  7. When do you plan on releasing discord to the public?

in XboX Insiders
    When do you plan on releasing discord to the public?: ^ submitted by /u/ItIsntMathU [link] [comments]
  8. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  9. Why is discord still not available?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is discord still not available?: I've been trying to set up discord for my Xbox One S but the try discord feature has yet to show up on my parties and chats page. Is it just not out yet or is it a problem on my end? submitted by...
  10. Discord beta no longer working!:(

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta no longer working!:(: So the other day I had it working awesome! It was a fantastic experience and made my gameplay so much better! Now it doesn’t show the option to transfer voice to Xbox! I am on iPhone and I’ve...