Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

Discus and support Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Duran-, Aug 6, 2022.

1. /u/Duran-
    /u/Duran- Guest

To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under the “Parties & Chat” tab disappeared and can’t find any work around it. I am on Shell 2208 and other accounts logged into my Xbox still have the option however my account itself does not. After going through the recent Xbox/Discord preview thread it seems others are having this issue. Has anyone found any resolutions for this? I know it’s still in the works so I’m not pressed about it honestly and am super excited for the implementation, I just wish I had more time to enjoy it.

submitted by /u/Duran-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Duran-, Aug 6, 2022
  2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  5. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  6. Mr Mike2165 Win User

Can I get a XBox Game Pass without a credit card ?

Gamepass itself can be bought with more options than a credit card.

however the code for discord nitro has the only option with credit card this is required from discord.
Thema:

1. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option - Similar Threads - Discord Common disappearance

2. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  3. Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream: I used the Xbox report a problem function already, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has any insight for capturing discord audio in twitch streams like that for party chats. I realize...
  4. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...: I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird sometimes when it comes to sensitivity. But I had...
  5. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One: Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link] [comments]
  6. discord voice chat while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    discord voice chat while streaming.: If I stream while using the discord from my Xbox can people on the stream hear the people I'm with or just me ? submitted by /u/Lil___Denni [link] [comments]
  7. Discord won't connect??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord won't connect??: With the recent discord update/drop on xbox, everything was working smoothly for me on the first day. I have the latest updates for the console and the app. Though, when I tried to transfer my...
  8. Further Discord Support for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Further Discord Support for Xbox: As the function is new, I can understand why the following items are not already available. However I would like to see: A Twitch Party Chat pass through for Discord on Xbox. I stream on Twitch...
  9. Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore: Upon trying to transfer Discord Voice to Xbox, the Xbox app says my console needs an update, but as far as I can tell my system already has the latest update when I check in the System Update...
  10. The Future of Discord and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Future of Discord and Xbox: So now that Xbox finally supports Discord voice chatting (Thank God for that). I have a couple of questions regarding how this will work out in the future and improve. Though this is a fairly new...