Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring)

Discus and support Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to link my xbox account when i try to press on "try discord voice on xbox today". I link it successfully but nothing happens resulting in me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloopert1338, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring)

I'm trying to link my xbox account when i try to press on "try discord voice on xbox today". I link it successfully but nothing happens resulting in me not being able to use discord on xbox despite being connected.

Tldr i cant get beyond the "Try Discord voice on xbox today" page, Anyone else with this problem?

Love to hear a fix.

submitted by /u/Gloopert1338
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gloopert1338, Jul 30, 2022
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Im in Delta at the moment. Once i have a second Xbox i will apply for higher ring. Do not want any issues when i try to game at this moment.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  6. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

There is currently a fix in the alpha and delta rings for the insider program to fix intermittant disconnects. MS is aware of the issue so hopefully a fix becomes widespread soon.
Thema:

Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring)

1. Discord on Xbox issue (Delta ring) - Similar Threads - Discord issue Delta

2. Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??: I bought an Xbox wireless headset recently. Love it because no more cords! When I connect it to my Xbox, I can hear my game clearly and mic seems to work well. I also bought it to be able to...
  3. The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for

in XboX Insiders
    The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for: Yesterday I connected normally in a discord chat, but after restarting my console the icon just doesn't appear anymore, does anyone know what could have happened. I'm Brazilian, any grammatical...
  4. Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats: So my issue is that I have unlinked both my Xbox and discord and then re linked using the QR code. It would successfully link, I have the beta Xbox app. When I click join on Xbox it will just...
  5. I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues: I’ve been in the insider program for two weeks now and I have yet to receive the “update” for the console to try these new features and test them out submitted by /u/BlackEagle157 [link]...
  6. Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the Discord QR Code and nothing happening: All it does is bring up the Discord app and nothing happens. My accounts are already linked btw. submitted by /u/Revenge_Is_Here [link] [comments]
  7. Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Discord & Xbox…………..: I’m having issues with Discord Integration System, on my Xbox One. So for information I’m a delta ring. And I got the little tab underneath parties. I clicked it, it and it worked. And i was...
  8. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]
  9. Issue linking to DISCORD - 2020 edition

in XboX Insiders
    Issue linking to DISCORD - 2020 edition: Hi, guys. Got an XBOX ONE for Christmas this year (yay), and am currently trying to link my DISCORD account with my XBOX account. My XBOX is currently showing me a blurple screen with a code....
  10. Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey im having a discord issue regarding my xbox account and its status.: Yeah i connected my xbox account to discord. The problem is that i opened a game and it showed up on my status, i closed the game and the status has not deleted yet. Ive tried things like...