discord on xbox

Discus and support discord on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know many people have asked many times but with cross-platform Microsoft should let us use discord as an alternative to xbox chat as this would allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ii PH4NT0M xx, Nov 16, 2019.

1. discord on xbox

I know many people have asked many times but with cross-platform Microsoft should let us use discord as an alternative to xbox chat as this would allow xbox players to communicate with pc, ps4 and mobile players this would bring the different platforms
    together and at the end of the day gaming is not supposed to be about what console is better but the ability to play, share and have a laugh with different communities not just a locked platform

:)

ii PH4NT0M xx, Nov 16, 2019
  2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. JennyInTheCity Win User

Will the new gamertag format be supported by Discord too?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the new Xbox gamertag system is (inspired by) already similar to Discord, saying that, if you connect your Xbox profile to Discord, you'd still be able to choose the username you prefer but the prefixes will be different
    as this is randomly generated by xbox and discord respectively. I believe, if you really want the same username in Discord as your Xbox gamertag, you can subscribe to Discord Nitro to change your prefix to match your gamertag, given that no one has taken that
    prefex yet.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  6. pikacha Win User

Xbox Game Pass

What about the discord? I bought it for PC and i have the Xbox (beta) but dont see the "claim discord either"
Thema:

discord on xbox

1. discord on xbox - Similar Threads - discord

2. Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts: I ran into some issues as I tried to link my Xbox Live account to discord. Everytime I trying to link them via Discord, a new Window with the error message "the connection of your Xbox Live...
  3. A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community

in XboX Insiders
    A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community: OK this is a discussion that new and my friends speak about like every other day is to weather xbox should see if discord would be willing to add their app to console. Let me here your guys...
  4. Discord Implementation With Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Implementation With Xbox: Over the past few years, Xbox has been essentially turning Xbox into a platform rather than a console. Thus bringing the platform over to PC and allowing the use of the platform through Windows....
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships: I ordered xbox game pass ultimate on December 25, 2019. I received a few free months of discord nitro and spotify premium. I'm trying to access these codes now but I cannot find them. Please help...
  6. Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate: Back in December when I got Game Pass Ultimate I got a few things I could redeem for like EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro. Well I actually already redeemed for EA Access but never...
  7. Discord not showing Xbox game status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord not showing Xbox game status: Hi, I've had an issue with Discord for a while now where it doesn't show my Xbox game status. I've tried appearing online, setting my Discord status to Online, linking and unlinking, and...
  8. Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite: I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!...
  9. Xbox ultimate 3 months discord promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate 3 months discord promotion: My issue is best explained as a timeline. On October 20, 2019 I renewed my ultimate pass for one month set to renew on November 20, 2019 On November 15, 2019 I redeemed the promotional code...
  10. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...