Discord option no longer showing up

Discus and support Discord option no longer showing up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the beta ring and originally had the option to use discord on Xbox. But now the option is no longer showing up in my party tab. I still get the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leejay7, Jul 31, 2022.

1. /u/Leejay7
    /u/Leejay7 Guest

I'm in the beta ring and originally had the option to use discord on Xbox. But now the option is no longer showing up in my party tab. I still get the option to transfer to Xbox when on my discord app, but the transfer never works

submitted by /u/Leejay7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leejay7, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Phoenix1984 Win User

Achievement/Game List not Updating

I do use two different consoles. One is an X and the other is a base Xbox One from launch. They’re both in the Xbox Insider beta, but I think they’re at different levels.

I also noticed my Discord connectivity is broken. After this started, it no longer showed the game I was playing on my Discord status
  3. Chimi6969 Win User

Discord perk didnt show up

My question is how many people reported that bug ( I mean discord perk dont show up)
  4. dempup Win User

Hi Chimi6969

Here is a quick guide and FAQ troubleshooting for the Discord Nitro perk.

support.discord.com

Hope it helps
  5. dempup Win User

Ok :) Hope they will get back to you soon
  6. Chimi6969 Win User

Do it already but all said i need to write an email at discord support now i wait for discord email
Thema:

1. Discord option no longer showing up - Similar Threads - Discord option longer

2. Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??: I bought an Xbox wireless headset recently. Love it because no more cords! When I connect it to my Xbox, I can hear my game clearly and mic seems to work well. I also bought it to be able to...
  3. The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for

in XboX Insiders
    The icon to connect to a discord chat no longer appears for: Yesterday I connected normally in a discord chat, but after restarting my console the icon just doesn't appear anymore, does anyone know what could have happened. I'm Brazilian, any grammatical...
  4. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd: How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it. submitted by /u/Hirmid777_ [link] [comments]
  5. I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox: When I try to use voice chat on xbox it opens the xbox app but doesn't take me to the screen to transfer to my console. Pls help submitted by /u/Warrior_Arts [link] [comments]
  6. Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”: Hello all, Omega ring insider here. I had linked my accounts and had no success so I unlinked and tried again about 4 times no and still no success, followed the linking instructions on discord’s...
  7. Discord Option Disappearance Fix

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Disappearance Fix: For those Xbox insiders who have unlinked their discord and Xbox and no longer have access to discord voice chats over Xbox, the option to “try discord on Xbox” may have disappeared like it did...
  8. No option to join discord on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    No option to join discord on xbox: I joined the update thing, and i still have no option to connect discord or anything. There is no option in my parties and chats tab. I dont think i missed a option or anything, did i? submitted...
  9. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option: To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under...
  10. Discord Option Missing in Alpha Skip Ahead Build

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Missing in Alpha Skip Ahead Build: Hi there, anyone lese having this use that there is no Discord Option or Ad on the Actual Build? Linked my Account via direkt Link with discord, this worked but i have no Discord Option or Ad on...