discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared

Discus and support discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in Delta ring and I unlink the email to my main Microsoft account and discord feature disappeared and it's entirety for discord. I can go on other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DemonWolfUK, Aug 5, 2022.

1. discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared

I'm in Delta ring and I unlink the email to my main Microsoft account and discord feature disappeared and it's entirety for discord. I can go on other profiles on my system and seen it I sent over an hour on Microsoft support for a lady to hang up. I just called yet again and they told me to come here. I'm trying to get this issue resolved reporting this issue I was wasn't the only one having it. I literally unlink my original email cuz I'm using an alternate right now and the function disappeared and it's entirety after doing so and I cannot see party chat and chat's menu. But if I go into another profile I call it and Microsoft support spent an hour with me on the phone talking to multiple people trying to resolve the issue and then my last agent told me basically the contact you guys here cuz this is wher I got to contact you. But I'm trying to get this problem fixed before it goes to general public. Because if this is an actual issue on linking original Microsoft email and then you lose functionality from it. A lot of people are not going to able to use the functionality I I unlinked my original email as I was saying The function showed up until I restarted and then it vanished for good. I've been under multiple multiple Delta updates and this issue still hasn't resolved itself and it's I think about to go to general public and I just wanted to get this address so nobody goes to this issue like I did and I cannot add back that email neither to my account to see if that would fix it which I'm sure it and some of the agents and start I talk to said it could be a bug or it could be an issue for me on unlink They're unsure. So they wanted me to contact here and see if somebody else is having any with it issue to see if I'm alone on this issue or not

submitted by /u/DemonWolfUK
    [link] [comments]

/u/DemonWolfUK, Aug 5, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

como le quito el acesso de discord de esta cuenta[Translation-How do I remove discord access from this account?]

Hello Diego,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on discord account. You will need to reach out to
    Discord support on how to unlink accounts. We do not have access to the Discord accounts unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

its reinstalling now, but how can i get the status to clear off of discord??? ive unlinked multiple times same with loggin in and out of both (xbox and discord) and as of right now its still showing that im playing it
  4. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  5. theBostonFallen Win User

I'm having the same problem I had from last update - Bing and Social Tabs disappeared!

Ok, so now I notice that my Bing tab is back and functional. Now my problem is my Social tab disappears. Every time I turn my Xbox on, the Social tab will be there, but a black transparent rectangular box will only show up there with a white loading ring.
    After a couple of minutes passes by, the entire tab disappears.
  6. Chimi6969 Win User

Discord perk didnt show up

Do it already but all said i need to write an email at discord support now i wait for discord email
Thema:

discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared

1. discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared - Similar Threads - discord problem unlink

2. Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.: I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC players/streamers do while playing Dayz. Does it work...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  4. Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...

in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...: Now I can’t find the “try discord on console” button in the party menu. It seems that since I’ve already connected the accounts during the preview, it won’t let me start the process over again....
  5. discord audio problems and feedback

in XboX Insiders
    discord audio problems and feedback: Anyone else a bit upset that you can't have game audio and discord audio? I don't really see the point in having discord on your Xbox if you can't also have the game audio as well, it just seems a...
  6. problem with Xbox discord connection

in XboX Insiders
    problem with Xbox discord connection: I'm not getting the option to scan a qr code for "try discord on xbox" how do I get this option? I would like to use discord on my Xbox and I've linked my Xbox account to discord but still can't...
  7. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...
  8. Discord and Xbox linking problem

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Xbox linking problem: Hi there. Today I was trying to link my xbox one s and my discord and I went in the link setup on my xbox. There it said to open discord on my phone go to Settings>Connections and tap Add and then...
  9. Discord Nitro Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Problem: I was rescuing my nitro discord and it appeared on the screen, what do I do? https://prnt.sc/pzs2b0 c2cb4120-8737-4136-bd8b-5e59dd7b0cf9
  10. Discord Linking Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Linking Problems: Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and no dice. The only message that comes up is...