Discord success but not connecting

Discus and support Discord success but not connecting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Beta here. Had “try discord” on my dashboard, scanned QR code and linked discord to Xbox. Seemed like all was good, kept getting the “Success! Your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/austinsabre, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Discord success but not connecting

Beta here. Had “try discord” on my dashboard, scanned QR code and linked discord to Xbox. Seemed like all was good, kept getting the “Success! Your console is now connected to the discord voice channel” in the Xbox app but then over in my discord app it just said “Connecting on Xbox” for about 10 seconds and then it would go away as if it failed

So I saw some people say if you already had your accounts linked prior, you should unlink and relink. Now that I have done that, there is no longer an option to “connect to Xbox (beta)” when I’m in a discord voice channel. What do?

submitted by /u/austinsabre
    [link] [comments]

/u/austinsabre, Jul 30, 2022
  2. BowenB23 Win User

Best way to build a friend / follower base?

I have found some success in Discord servers surrounding common interests. I am moreso looking for connections though rather than follow counts.
  3. yaslamahmed Win User

Redeem Code

I got it from Discord on an email and i tried the webiste but still no success.
  4. Adasaurasrex Win User

What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs

Have you tried in the Ambassador Discord Lounges? Also, I have heard of people finding success in meeting other gamers through Twitch streamers
  5. Jr Etwon Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

6. Nursemorph Win User

How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live

Thema:

Discord success but not connecting

1. Discord success but not connecting - Similar Threads - Discord success connecting

2. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd: How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it. submitted by /u/Hirmid777_ [link] [comments]
  3. I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox: When I try to use voice chat on xbox it opens the xbox app but doesn't take me to the screen to transfer to my console. Pls help submitted by /u/Warrior_Arts [link] [comments]
  4. Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”: Hello all, Omega ring insider here. I had linked my accounts and had no success so I unlinked and tried again about 4 times no and still no success, followed the linking instructions on discord’s...
  5. Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.: I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC players/streamers do while playing Dayz. Does it work...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  7. Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...

in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...: Now I can’t find the “try discord on console” button in the party menu. It seems that since I’ve already connected the accounts during the preview, it won’t let me start the process over again....
  8. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  9. When do you plan on releasing discord to the public?

in XboX Insiders
    When do you plan on releasing discord to the public?: ^ submitted by /u/ItIsntMathU [link] [comments]
  10. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...