Discord to Xbox transferring fails

Discus and support Discord to Xbox transferring fails in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but when I transfer my voice chat from discord to Xbox and I click all the need clicking it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NearbyFlow7774, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Discord to Xbox transferring fails

So I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but when I transfer my voice chat from discord to Xbox and I click all the need clicking it says connecting to Xbox then doesn’t and stays on my phone anyone know a work around? Everything up to day im on an iOS and a series S

submitted by /u/NearbyFlow7774
    [link] [comments]

/u/NearbyFlow7774, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Netiffix Win User

Xbox not connecting to discord

Whenever I try it it just says:"Failed to connect your Xbox account to Discord" with no error code at all.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Why does every windows 10 xbox app suck so bad

the app is a bit trashy but it is stable, never had it fail completely, and not laggy. gamebar works flawlessly of late but i still don't use xbox for chat, discord for that.
  4. Netiffix Win User

I have tried this going through your process and says discord now has the permissions to connect the accounts. It then opened a new tab trying to connect them and has said: "Failed to connect your Xbox account to Discord" with no error code at all when tried on both PC and Mobile.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

need to remove war planet online from an xbox account

You can transfer your progress between devices (ie phone to PC and vice versa)...I doubt you can transfer save files between 2 separate Xbox profiles (not aware of any games that you can do that with) due to the high risk of cheating/fraud.

However, best place to ask probably is on the GameLoft Discord (they have closed their official forum)..you can find links to the Discord here (just scrolldown the page and it lists current GL games...just scroll down that to WPO):

https://forum.gameloft.com/close-annoucement
  6. Netiffix Win User

Yes, I have tried using the article but since I do not have a console it does not give the instructions I need. In fact trying to follow has always never led me to get past the first step.

The only way I know how to do and almost finish is to connect with discord by signing in with Microsoft, and resulting with the following message: Failed to connect your Xbox account to Discord
Thema:

Discord to Xbox transferring fails

1. Discord to Xbox transferring fails - Similar Threads - Discord transferring fails

2. I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?: Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/CinciShark [link] [comments]
  3. When’s discord going live to all?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When’s discord going live to all?: Ever since it’s been announced that discord would be integrated with Xbox chat, quarrels app has not been usable making it hard to game with friends who don’t use Xbox party chat. Just wondering....
  4. I have been given half of the discord and Xbox beta but not the full thing

in XboX Insiders
    I have been given half of the discord and Xbox beta but not the full thing: So yesterday i finally got access to the beta I launched discord app on my phone and there was the prompt about Xbox and discord voice beta so of course i wanted to try it so i go to test out the...
  5. Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer

in XboX Insiders
    Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer: For the last week I've been trying to get my discord voice chat to transfer over to my xbox and it never works. When I hit transfer to xbox in the discord app and get moved to the Xbox app it...
  6. Discord voice won’t work on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice won’t work on Xbox: My Xbox says I need to relink my Xbox account to discord. Well I did that 3 times and nothing is happening, both accounts are link but the “ transfer to Xbox” voice button isn’t there anymore nor...
  7. why cant i use discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i use discord: I try to use qr code gien does nothing on dapp i tried linking it manually and i cant use discord on xbox do you i need to be a deverloper to use Discord 5a15b245-acc7-4b30-9ce2-4b2025964539
  8. Xbox Insiders w/ Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insiders w/ Discord: Recently I joined Xbox insiders with hopes of trying the new Discord Party feature, but it’s not showing up as an option under “Parties and Chats” in the menu. How can I gain access to this...
  9. I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox: When I try to use voice chat on xbox it opens the xbox app but doesn't take me to the screen to transfer to my console. Pls help submitted by /u/Warrior_Arts [link] [comments]
  10. Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”: Hello all, Omega ring insider here. I had linked my accounts and had no success so I unlinked and tried again about 4 times no and still no success, followed the linking instructions on discord’s...