Discord Voice Chat Keeps Cutting

Discus and support Discord Voice Chat Keeps Cutting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried 3 different headsets, Astro A40TR, A50, and RIG 700. I have tested these in a regular Xbox Live Party and even Discord on my laptop and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaikonDue5302, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Discord Voice Chat Keeps Cutting

I have tried 3 different headsets, Astro A40TR, A50, and RIG 700. I have tested these in a regular Xbox Live Party and even Discord on my laptop and desktop, the audio is crisp and never cuts, but when I use either of those 3 headsets for Discord VC on Xbox the audio tends to cut after a few seconds of talking. My internet is fine from the tests I've run, 900mbps download, ~350 upload. I have talked to a few friends and they seem to be having similar issues.

submitted by /u/DaikonDue5302
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaikonDue5302, Jul 30, 2022
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

better to use skype, discord or other voice chat programs
  3. Tentacle Touchy Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Most of my friends use third party apps now for voice chat like Discord.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

In the meantime, you can always use another chat service like Discord etc for voice capture. :)
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

Have you tried getting everyone into an Xbox Live party for voice chat?

What about using another service all together for voice chat, such as discord?

Is anyone who is joining in the Xbox Insider program?
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Nvidia Experience

Hi, I would recommend you to use discord for voice chat and Obs that records the screen by taking you and your friend to voice. Obviously it's up to you to use it:)
Thema:

Discord Voice Chat Keeps Cutting

1. Discord Voice Chat Keeps Cutting - Similar Threads - Discord Voice Chat

2. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  3. Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats: So my issue is that I have unlinked both my Xbox and discord and then re linked using the QR code. It would successfully link, I have the beta Xbox app. When I click join on Xbox it will just...
  4. Discord voice not connecting to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice not connecting to Xbox: I’m having trouble connecting my discord voice chat to my Xbox when I press transfer voice it just keeps saying connecting to Xbox and then nothing happens. I’ve followed all the steps properly...
  5. Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up

in XboX Insiders
    Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up: Proberly not my smartest move but discord was glitching when trying to connect to my xbox and refused to when I went back to the mobile app. I noticed the mobile app had my xbox account saved...
  6. New Discord Voice Chat Feature Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    New Discord Voice Chat Feature Not Working: I was able to get a new feature, but i haven’t been able to use it. I tried connecting to voice chat on discord but it wouldn’t work. Unlinked and relinked my xbox and discord account and nothing...
  7. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 1st, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 1st, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  8. Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast: I did report it on your report a problem app on my Xbox but I thought I'd also pay it here. I tested and if you enable the include party chat audio option before you start the Twitch Broadcast and...
  9. Discord Voice chat...............

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice chat...............: Hi guys, I have a question reguarding the Discord Voice chat feature i re-downloaded the insider app because of this new feature but i am not able to find the QR prompt anywhere on the "Parties &...
  10. Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?: What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app anyways... submitted by /u/Gyzr13 [link]...