Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

Discus and support Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long!

This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox consoles. If you have something you would like to discuss, then post your comment below, upvote your favorite comments, help others, or get help yourself.

Additional Resources

• For information on the feature and how to participate, please visit the blog post announcement here and visit the Discord Support page here.
    • For Known issues, please make sure to keep an eye out on the release notes for your Xbox Update Preview Ring.
      • Check out the Xbox Insider blog for the latest release notes located here
    • To report a bug/issue not listed on the Known Issues page, be sure to use Report a Problem on the console.
    • Be sure to take a look at the previous weekly discussion thread(s):
    submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Jimmyworley1 Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

I have Xbox game pass it'll let me join party chat but I can't play online it expires April 8th 2022
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

better to use skype, discord or other voice chat programs
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

I am so worried because I don't know what will happen to my Xbox Live-account!

Just another side-note. If you do want to change your gamertag name, you should wait until next week. From August 2nd-August 8th the price for a name change will be discounted from 800MSP to 560MSP.
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Most of my friends use third party apps now for voice chat like Discord.
  6. slangille Win User

Stream on xbox one x

The best way to do that is to have a PC and a capture card and using a software like OBS and an app similar to Discord. You both get in a Discord voice chat and since it runs through your pc you include your desktop audio and it will include your chat
    between the two of you. There is currently no way to support cross platform party chats, but this is how I have done it and it works great. Hope this helps.
Thema:

Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

1. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022 - Similar Threads - Discord Voice Chat

2. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...: I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird sometimes when it comes to sensitivity. But I had...
  3. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One: Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link] [comments]
  4. discord voice chat while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    discord voice chat while streaming.: If I stream while using the discord from my Xbox can people on the stream hear the people I'm with or just me ? submitted by /u/Lil___Denni [link] [comments]
  5. Discord voice chat problems, don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat problems, don’t know why: So my stuff is linked on both my discord and my xbox, but when I go to join the call on xbox, it takes me to the app as expected, but then it just shows a page that is constantly loading, I’m...
  6. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 31st, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 31st, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  7. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?: Hello guys, Please help me. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? I am playing on Xbox Series X but my friends are playing on PC. I have to buy...
  8. Having issues with discord to xbox voice chat

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with discord to xbox voice chat: I've recently been having issues with my discord not allowing me to transfer as it says that I do not have permission to transfer in any channel. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...
  9. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 24th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 24th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  10. Discord voice chat on xbox don't have permissions

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox don't have permissions: So I have used the discord voice chat on xbox to talk with my buddy on pc just fine the past few weeks a few hiccups at the beginning nothing major, but all of a sudden the transfer to xbox button...