Discord won't connect??

Discus and support Discord won't connect?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; With the recent discord update/drop on xbox, everything was working smoothly for me on the first day. I have the latest updates for the console and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jae.Blues, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Jae.Blues
    Jae.Blues Guest

Discord won't connect??

With the recent discord update/drop on xbox, everything was working smoothly for me on the first day. I have the latest updates for the console and the app. Though, when I tried to transfer my discord to my xbox today, the app keeps on giving me a "connecting to xbox" sign that never connects.

:)

Jae.Blues, Sep 17, 2022
  2. k1Helix z Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

If you're going native of course it won't work, use Discord instead
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Clubs, Discord or Teams

No, you can use discord trough a PC or your mobile phone, however to find other players won't work like this, but you can find clubs of games that have groups on discord
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Discord won't connect??

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this
    JAE.BLUES

Please tell me:
    What Xbox model do you have?
    What did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, try power cycling your console and router :
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to redeem discord nitro.

You can find instructions on how to redeem Discord codes
    here
    . Since it is for Discord, you won't redeem it through Xbox.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Game pass ultimate redeem code

If it's some trial offer from discord then no it won't work

Trial codes only work on new accounts
Thema:

Discord won't connect??

1. Discord won't connect?? - Similar Threads - Discord won't connect

2. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...: I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird sometimes when it comes to sensitivity. But I had...
  3. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One: Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link] [comments]
  4. discord voice chat while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    discord voice chat while streaming.: If I stream while using the discord from my Xbox can people on the stream hear the people I'm with or just me ? submitted by /u/Lil___Denni [link] [comments]
  5. Further Discord Support for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Further Discord Support for Xbox: As the function is new, I can understand why the following items are not already available. However I would like to see: A Twitch Party Chat pass through for Discord on Xbox. I stream on Twitch...
  6. Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore: Upon trying to transfer Discord Voice to Xbox, the Xbox app says my console needs an update, but as far as I can tell my system already has the latest update when I check in the System Update...
  7. The Future of Discord and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Future of Discord and Xbox: So now that Xbox finally supports Discord voice chatting (Thank God for that). I have a couple of questions regarding how this will work out in the future and improve. Though this is a fairly new...
  8. Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio

in XboX Insiders
    Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio: So last night I tried out the Discord party chat and it worked a treat! However today I have turned on the Xbox and the option to try out the discord party chat has disappeared and I can also no...
  9. I have discord nitro n with that i got a xbox live coupen but it won't work pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have discord nitro n with that i got a xbox live coupen but it won't work pls help: it shows that add a credit card or debit card help ? e91b6776-8e2a-4eb6-8d83-568594018fc4
  10. XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO: Hello, Today I was testing my xbox pass games and I was waiting until the 29th of this month September to claim the 3 months of discord nitro that Xbox Pass gives you as an advantage, but when I...