Discount on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition

Discus and support Discount on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I checked this morning on Microsoft Store to see if there was still the deal on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition which was $40.00 off of $99.99 and there was.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Judith Vallejo, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Discount on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition

I checked this morning on Microsoft Store to see if there was still the deal on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition which was $40.00 off of $99.99 and there was. However when I went to go purchase it this evening the deal was not there. I was sent here by a live agent
    on Microsoft. Can someone please try and help me too get this deal/discount?

:)

Judith Vallejo, Mar 19, 2019
  2. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hey Judith Vallejo

Ive personally looked on the store for this discount and it doesn't seem to be their anymore it looks like this discount offer is no longer eligble to be purchased. I think this was with the Ubisoft sales which have now ended

Kind Regards

AJ
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Deals change constantly, its always best to snap them up if you can.
  4. Captain Gini Win User

Hi, you should check if the offer is only for Gold members and if the offer is still valid, just look on the Xbox website for the deals of the week or the special offers.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah the Ubisoft publisher sale has now ended, but they currently have a sale on their own website, you might be able to get the Crew 2 Gold Edition for a cheaper price from there instead.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.

Hi there Jurgen,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the games not appearing as gold edition in the games and apps.

Unfortunately, the thumb image with look like the standard edition. What makes the gold edition special is the added DLC for the game.

If there is any issues with bugs in games, I recommend trying to reach out:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Discount on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition - Similar Threads - Discount CREW Gold

2. Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]: Scusate.. io ho 60 mila punti... vorrei sapere una cosa... con 10 mila punti mi danno 10 euro, ma io ho 60 mila punti.. posso unirli? così arrivo a 60 euro? oppure posso fare solo acquisti da 10...
  3. [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?: Hello, Not sure if there's anything i can do to fix this, but Hitman GotY is listed in the 'deals' section of the Australian store at the moment stating gold members get a discount but that...
  4. Xbox Gold discounts to Buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold discounts to Buy games: Sorry to ask this but, in the store I see discounts on a lot of games if you have xbox gold membership, I want to know if you keep the games you buy that way when your membership ends. It doesnt...
  5. Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?: It's holiday time and there are many game discounts. However, I see they all need Gold subscription for the discounts to apply. If I get the Gold subscription for a month and buy the games on...
  6. Discount when trading in All Access Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount when trading in All Access Xbox: Okay so I've read through the faqs for the all access for the xbox 1 x and I was wondering if when you upgrade to the scarlet, do we get a discount on the overall price of it. Since we are trading...
  7. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  8. Control your Discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Control your Discount: Control your Discount codes are not working in Austria even if Microsoft says they should. e42b8b70-d885-4326-8eec-c9de5db06e20
  9. Veterans or Military discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Veterans or Military discount: Hello-how can I get the veterans or military discount? 926b6373-5c5b-460a-beb4-9539d2dedb7d
  10. Game pass ultimate Discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate Discount: my game pass ultimate subscription just expired a few days ago and I see when I am not logged into my account that the game pass ultimate has been discounted to 2 pounds for 2 months but when I...