DIscover card acceptance

Discus and support DIscover card acceptance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just tried for an hour to buy a game for Xbox one on Xbox glass app on iPad. The *** CONFIRM purchase button was just grayed out. Turns out Xbox not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liberaldude, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Liberaldude
    Liberaldude Guest

DIscover card acceptance

I just tried for an hour to buy a game for Xbox one on Xbox glass app on iPad. The *** CONFIRM purchase button was just grayed out. Turns out Xbox not accepting discover card even thought it's on file with them for my account for live gold subscription.
    I added Visa card, back to Xbox glass and was able to make the purchase.

1. Microsoft, please consistently accept Discover card!

&

2. For goodness sakes, fix your app to give error message or SOMETHING as to what's wrong!!! I've never had any problems like this on apple's iTunes Store!!

:)

Liberaldude, Dec 23, 2014
  2. emberghost
    emberghost Guest
    DIscover card acceptance

In the past I have used my Discover just fine for purchases related to my Windows Phone, but when it carried over to my Xbox One, it is not an allowed card to be used for purchases.

Is there an ETA on when this will change? I prefer Discover over Visa, MC, and most definitely AmEx - and to my knowledge, Discover has lower processing fees than AmEx so it seems weird to me that it isn't accepted.

If there are no plans for this, please consider adding them. While I have 14 other cards I could use, I would still prefer to use my Discover.

Thanks!

emberghost, Dec 23, 2014
  3. emberghost
    emberghost Guest
    DIscover card acceptance

So that's interesting. Xbox website and my Windows Phone actually both take Discover just fine for purchases. It is only purchases through my Xbox One where it gets rejected. Any ideas?

emberghost, Dec 23, 2014
  4. emberghost Win User

DIscover card acceptance

So that's interesting. Xbox website and my Windows Phone actually both take Discover just fine for purchases. It is only purchases through my Xbox One where it gets rejected. Any ideas?
  5. Switchcraft Win User

Does MSFT accept Discover cards??

That's BS not to accept Discover... REALLY?
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Does MSFT accept Discover cards??

I think for people who still have Discover cards on their account, they honor it, but I believe they're phasing Discover out of their valid payment options system. To my knowledge, it's down to Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
  7. ll W I K U ll Win User

Planning on sending repair. Payment options?

8. sn2006gy Win User

paypal problems

apparently, Xbox live doesn't like discover card, so i switched to paypal to make a payment but it also appears if you use discover card as your primary card on paypal, xbox live will refuse paypal as well (or fail processing..) Do you happen to have a
    discover card as your paypal primary?
Thema:

DIscover card acceptance

1. DIscover card acceptance - Similar Threads - DIscover card acceptance

2. Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  3. Discover pre-existing game files after reformat

in XBoX on Windows
    Discover pre-existing game files after reformat: I have downloaded Gears 4 and Gears 5 onto a separte SSD from my main boot drive. I now need to reformat my main boot SSD to try to fix an issue, when I re-install xbox game pass beta after...
  4. My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

in XboX Insiders
    My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazyGreekDude [link] [comments]
  5. how i can discover my email again

in XBoX Accessibility
    how i can discover my email again: Hi everyone, Good night, i'm from Brazil, so sorry if some words are wrong, but my xbox360 was stolled, and i was trying to acess my account from my pc, but i literally forgot my email, and i...
  6. A&E App... Discover GO app, etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A&E App... Discover GO app, etc: I can't find these apps when I do a search in the Xbox One. Are these apps simply not available? They seem to be available on the 360 (when I google the issue). Do you know when these will come...
  7. I want to discover my IP without the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to discover my IP without the console.: I want to discover my IP without the console. f338480f-e9af-41d2-a4a7-1cee26031471
  8. Bought used Xbox- discover console ban. Help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox- discover console ban. Help?!: I just bought an Xbox One used. It was advertised as being 100% functional and came factory reset. I created a gamer tag, installed my game, and dove into the world of online gaming. Everything...
  9. We discovered an exploit

in XBoX on Consoles
    We discovered an exploit: Me and a friend of mine recently discovered an exploit that allows you to play trial games (like minecraft) for free via a sign in glitch. This allowed me to play minecraft with him in multiplayer...
  10. Recently discovered a exploit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently discovered a exploit...: I recently discovered an exploit that allows people to play trial games in full without purchasing the product. I already called this in and it is in the proccess of being patched....