Discs

Discus and support Discs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My discs will not play since I downloaded game pass. Dvds and cds play just fine. 8a71bdff-a31c-4798-95eb-10c761e8abbf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeStorms, Jun 11, 2021.

1. GeorgeStorms
    GeorgeStorms Guest

Discs

My discs will not play since I downloaded game pass. Dvds and cds play just fine.

:)

GeorgeStorms, Jun 11, 2021
  2. demonblood100 Win User

Disc is unreadable....but no disc???

try deleting the game then cliking lisense transfer on your xbox then redownload the game m8
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Disc unreadable with no disc

Hey there Ssssporty Guy! When you're doing the solution that Wrath suggested, you don't have to download one item that's the same size, you can download multiple items that add up to at least the same size as the original item. That's just in case you ever
    need to try that again.

It's possible that the title update simply needs to be redownloaded. To do that:

• Go to Settings > System > Storage, find the title update for Halo 3 and delete it.
    • Clear your system cache.
    • Restart your console.
    • Start up Halo 3 again. It will probably prompt you to download the title update again, that's fine.

Let us know how that goes and if you continue to get the disc read errors after redownloading the title update.

We'll be standing by to hear from you. =)
  4. Lord Rob UK Win User

5. Ssssporty Guy Win User

No that didn't work and what a pain trying to find another game that was free AND the same size... Wouldn't recommend that to anybody. I had this problem with my halo disc as well. wasn't anything wrong with the disc but kept getting that damn disc unreadable
    message. tried installing it and everything. Also i should mention that some of the interface has some faults... for example. Instead of saying "press RB to reload".. it says "press ▯ to reload" or "hold ▯ to swap with ▯". It's my favourite Halo game and i
    feel gutted that it's not working for me. If it were the hard drive then surely other games wouldn't work?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Disc is unreadable....but no disc???

Hey again Hex! We ask that you stick to
    your original thread
    so we can keep all relevant suggestions in one place. Thank you for your consideration!
Thema:

Discs

1. Discs - Similar Threads - Discs

2. Need help installing disc game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing disc game on xbox: I have a big collection of xbox one disc games. One game that i own and didnt played much. Then i later upgraded to one x. So i thought giving it a chance. But the problem is it could not complete...
  3. HD DVD Player not reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    HD DVD Player not reading discs: I just dusted off my old HD DVD player for my brother's old Xbox 360 and I reinstalled the software that came on the disc, but nothing happens when I put a HD DVD disc into the drive. I got to "My...
  4. Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x: I wanted to play my forza horizon 2 disc on my xbox series x because I got 3 and 4 but it said it didn't work with xbox backwards compatibility even though it is in the microsoft store. is forza...
  5. GTA V not working from disc - says we need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V not working from disc - says we need to buy it: My son bought GTA V on disc, installed it and it has been working fine on his Xbox One. Today when he tried to start the game it said that he has to buy it, as if he has never owned or played it....
  6. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code: hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the...
  7. Xbox disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disc: Hey, so my for a horizon 4 disc has been doing something weird. When I put the disc in, sometimes it works but most of the time it dosent. All of the other discs work. I'm pretty sure it might not...
  8. Disc/Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc/Digital Game: Hello,this may seem odd but I have mlb the show 21 xbox one on disc and came with voucher of 5,000 stubs and I entered the voucher only to find it gave me a game I have as a disc and odd enough...
  9. xbox deleted all of my disc games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox deleted all of my disc games: so basically, my xbox deleted all of my disc games and when i try putting them back in nothing happens until i click on the game and it says insert disc, with my call of duty modern warfare it...
  10. So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games

in XboX Insiders
    So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games: It deleted my Red Dead redemption 2 in call of duty modern warfare which is the only ones I have checked on but all the rest of them are gone but it says that I need a renew my Xbox game pass with...