Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...

Discus and support Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox Series X|S will be exactly 5 years old on Nov. 10th, 2025, and Windows 10 is out of support by then. I’ll get a $750.00 or more plus 6% tax... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, May 10, 2022.

1. Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...

The Xbox Series X|S will be exactly 5 years old on Nov. 10th, 2025, and Windows 10 is out of support by then. I’ll get a $750.00 or more plus 6% tax and shipping Xbox Series X bundle with all of the perks, whether a 3 TB card is available or not in 42 months as not many games 12 months from now will work on my Xbox One X I got 12/25/2018.

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 10, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  3. Sensebellowzero Win User

Cost of a Extended Storage for Xbox Serirs X

4. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Question: Is the Xbox Series S easier to get than it was this time three months ago? (October 22nd, 2021)

Maybe I'll get an Xbox Series S with a 1 TB expansion card in another three months online or in-store within 100 miles as the crow flies of home or work.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Copy games/savegames to Series S

One thing I personally cannot say for certain is if those games loading from the external hard drive will run the same way they would if they were installed straight onto the console...
    If you load games on the Series X or S from an external hard drive they will load the same as they do on a regular Xbox One. There won't be any performance issues. Games installed on a external SSD (SATA SSD not the Expansion Card) will load faster then
    they would before due to the much faster I/O on the Series X/S.

If you move your games to either the internal storage or the optional Expansion card, you will see significant loading speed improvements. They'll be massive on a game such as Odyssey. Fast traveling in 5 seconds rather than 40 on a regular Xbox One or One
    X!

To use the Series X/S 'Quick Resume' on Xbox One or other BC games will require said games to be installed internally or to the Expansion Card. Series X/S games can only be installed on the Internal or Expansion card.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42 months by Nov. 10th, 2025? (Tuesday, May 10th, 2022)

Development of the next console starts immediately, and sometimes before the previous one is finished. This is common practice due to the lead times needed on new CPU/GPU technology/. Some of the team work on reducing die sizes and component requirements to make manufacturing more affordable. Many of these changes are invisible to the end consumer, but are usually only noticed with major changes like "slim" consoles. Chip design is extremely time consuming and difficult, and the teams have to guess where things will be in 2027 or whenever they plan on launching a successor, both in terms of the needs of developers, and the needs of the budget to make the console affordable.

If you wish to read a fascinating book about console development, read "The Race for a New Game Machine" by David Shippy, who lead the teams that developed the 360 and PS3 processors for IBM. That same team was purchased by AMD and continues to develop console APUs like the one powering Xbox Series consoles
Thema:

Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...

1. Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42... - Similar Threads - Discussion more Series

2. Discussion: Is Tuesday, December 15th, 2026 a good day to upgrade from Xbox One X to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Is Tuesday, December 15th, 2026 a good day to upgrade from Xbox One X to Xbox...: I got my Xbox One X on Christmas of 2018. 4e0b74f1-5de0-4a20-aa99-37d12c305cb7
  3. why is everything so easy to access and tamper with? a discussion on necessitating the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is everything so easy to access and tamper with? a discussion on necessitating the...: so after a pretty fun session playing though some PvP games with friends i started to notice my controller malfunctioning, at first i chalked it up to drift and the controller getting a bit old......
  4. Discussion: Do you think it’ll be easy to get an Xbox Series X in 3 years, including...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think it’ll be easy to get an Xbox Series X in 3 years, including...: I’m not blowing $300 plus Commonwealth of Pennsylvania sales tax on the S when I’ll enjoy everything the X has. I’ll keep all the $720 on my Amazon account awaiting my ability to get an Xbox...
  5. How do I reach someone to discuss fraudulent charges against my checking account from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reach someone to discuss fraudulent charges against my checking account from...: I have over $500 in charges out of my checking account in the last 4 weeks. They show Microsoft and Microsoft Xbox on the charges. I do not have an Xbox hooked up at my house. My grandson has an...
  6. Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?: Hello, my post in this site was locked indefinitely and some content was removed like the videos and posts explaining the situation I had to reveal, and no response was given regarding the...
  7. error-code-0x80073D26 XBOX For PC APP Windows 10 - 21h1 (solved fix is noted as a discussion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error-code-0x80073D26 XBOX For PC APP Windows 10 - 21h1 (solved fix is noted as a discussion): Alright we have a serious problem with XBOX for PC and the Rest of Microsoft Dev teams making updates, or at least it is my theory. The last 3 scheduled and released updates to windows has...
  8. Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox...: Since the Xbox One X came out over 24 months after Windows 10 did, I think all Xbox One X owners/users are good until at least June 2027. 5c689a32-c30a-47f0-9489-47d2d710e46e
  9. Xbox direct delivery digital copy discussion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox direct delivery digital copy discussion: I just wanted to share my opinion as a collector of physical copy games in regards to limited edition consoles that include “direct delivery” digital copies. I know the fan base is split evenly...
  10. Serious Discussions on the Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Serious Discussions on the Insider Program: I’m PsycoNoobKiller and I want everyone’s thoughts about what we’re doing for Microsoft with this program. What think, feel, and want or need. submitted by /u/Lethal-Advocate [link] [comments]