Discussion: Removing the top row entirely on the UI

Discus and support Discussion: Removing the top row entirely on the UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NewBlacksmurf, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Discussion: Removing the top row entirely on the UI

/u/NewBlacksmurf, Jul 30, 2019
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X- Powerful console - very slow dashboard / OS?!

A lot of it has to do with the advertisements and social integration. When you have a UI that’s drawing a lot of calls from the internet constantly it’s going to bog down. There was a glitch in an Insider release that allowed you to remove entire tabs from
    the top of the UI. All I had was the home page and store and the UI remained lightning fast. Sadly this will never see wide release since they create revenue with those ads and integration.
  3. coco meat train Win User

Mixer Tab

If the suggestion to remove entire tabs makes it to an Idea Drive I will vote for sure. I had the Insider oopsie a while back where you could remove tabs. All I had was Home and Store and the entire UI was so much faster. Sadly this will never happen as
    it all makes money for MS.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Achievement unlocked (xbox one)

thats pretty sweet. I really like the entire UI that the X1 is coming with. Always liked it over Sony's UI.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What game do you really want that hasn't came out yet?

I am looking forward to GTA5 but its going to take one heck of a game to top the sandbox experience I have had with Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3. Those 2 have so far been the ultimate sandbox experience for me. If GTA5 can top those 2 games I will be
    impressed. So far from what I have seen of GTA5 they are listening to the community and finally going back to their GTA roots. GTA5 will need everything from Vice CIty and San Andreas to even compete with SR2 or SR3. Just my opinion but I feel Saints
    row has truly brought the sandbox genre to an entire new level. Especially since the ENTIRE campaign is all co-op with full customization. Vice City and San Andreas were both so amazing. GTA5 needs to go all out to top those.
  6. PaltryAmoeba564 Win User

Tripeaks for 14 Apr

Okay just checked again not the top row but the 2nd row...
Thema:

Discussion: Removing the top row entirely on the UI

1. Discussion: Removing the top row entirely on the UI - Similar Threads - Discussion Removing top

2. "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 "

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 ": For months, I have this type of error that has a lot of evenings between friends. I have done all the technical advice of the support site and those of other website without ever reused to solve...
  3. Borderlands 3 Discussion Board. (Questions,Tips,Reviews) SPOILERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Discussion Board. (Questions,Tips,Reviews) SPOILERS: From my personal experience, BLDS3 has been a wild ride. I started off playing Moze but then switched to Siren soon after and finished the game with her. The different abilities per class makes...
  4. The ethics in locking a forum discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ethics in locking a forum discussion: To have the community's thoughts and viewpoints properly expressed, it is unethical to lock a discussion with out appropriate deliberation. As the person locking the discussion on an opinion of...
  5. Gears 5 Discussion: Jack in Horde mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Discussion: Jack in Horde mode: Olá, ainda nao esperimentei o modo horda... dizem que está bacana mais com alguns bug... houve uma atualização hoje, espero que tenham corrigido. só pretendo voltar no gears 5 quando tiver melhor...
  6. Fortnite discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite discussion: This is the first season that my friends and I have passed on. I think we've been playing the same game for so long that we were just ready to move on, nothing against the new season. I would like...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion: Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator here. 7f5fa7ae-f3ae-4103-83b9-a3d0f090ca51
  8. Metroidvania Mania! (Discussion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metroidvania Mania! (Discussion): Right now is an awesome time for Metroidvania games on Xbox, with Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night now available, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night currently on GwG, and many great Metroidvania...
  9. Discussion on the possibility of removing the achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion on the possibility of removing the achievements: On the xbox when you start a game, the achievements are added to your list. Would not it be good to have a function that can eliminate the achievements that you do not want to have? I ask why...
  10. Could you remove the Announcement that appears at the top of "My discussions"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could you remove the Announcement that appears at the top of "My discussions"?: The post "Announcement Please post here if you experience issues where..." and links to this page...