Disintegrated Technical beta freezing

Discus and support Disintegrated Technical beta freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the technical beta for Disintegrated but I'm not able to play it. The game freezes when it gets to the "Private Division" splash screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oddinator19, Feb 13, 2020.

1. oddinator19
    oddinator19 Guest

I downloaded the technical beta for Disintegrated but I'm not able to play it. The game freezes when it gets to the "Private Division" splash screen. I've tried restarting the console, however, that didn't fix the problem.

:)

oddinator19, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. As this is the technical beta there will be issues with gameplay. My suggestion would be to try deleting then redownloading the game to see if that helps. In the meantime, please be sure to report the issues using the instructions
    provided for the beta
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

For preview titles, it would be best to report this either via the
    Xbox Insider app
    or directly to the developer themselves. Bugs and errors are to be expected for Game Preview or Beta products, and your feedback to the developers will help improve the final product and is always appreciated (if respectful).
  4. Tim w 619 Win User

Sometimes with Beta's (especially technical ones) there can be issues like this. I think your best bet is after reporting it using the feedback way provided for the beta and then uninstall & reinstall it to see if that makes a difference. If you dont report
    it they are less likely to know about it and therefore less likely to fix it
  5. NicholasManic Win User

New Interviews and Halo 4 Screenshots

I wonder why that AI could disintegrate that Elite but not the Chief?
  6. TDS x Drifter x Win User

Having trouble with everything since the beta

It's not due to beta there are technical issues
Thema:

1. Disintegrated Technical beta freezing - Similar Threads - Disintegrated Technical beta

2. Xbox live technical support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live technical support: Do Xbox live have technical support and if so how do I contact them 0dd36de8-de08-4917-aad6-025a679e5eb8
  3. FH4, Forzathon technical question...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4, Forzathon technical question...: Yes, I am slow and old... but I enjoy this game even if my understanding is slow! No manual you know... Okay, I start a Forzathon event and I am not understanding the object. I drive the blue...
  4. Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]: Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema con mi Xbox x, no reconoce Hdmi, he probado con varios cables y TV, sigue sin reconocer, he intentado llamar a un telefono de Xbox y cuelgan, el servicio de...
  5. Технические неполадки геймпада Xbox.[Translation-Technical problems with the Xbox controller.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Технические неполадки геймпада Xbox.[Translation-Technical problems with the Xbox controller.]: Перейдем к сути. При подключении геймпада кабелем, возникает признак жизни разъема (вибрация), но сам геймпад не функционирует. Я попробовал поключить Bluetooth-флешкой, все отлично работает....
  6. Asistencia técnica Microsoft em porto alegre [Asistencia Technical Microsoft in Cheerful...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asistencia técnica Microsoft em porto alegre [Asistencia Technical Microsoft in Cheerful...: Endereço das assistências [Translation-Assistance address] b2317919-d817-4f81-a64e-953b2529a316
  7. Elite series 2 technical information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 technical information?: I have various questions about the configuration of this controller. Is there a manual about this controller? 2edbd857-1a24-46c9-87ac-484ddc450f3d
  8. A technical problem in Vampyr

in XBoX on Windows
    A technical problem in Vampyr: I just downloaded Vampyr with Xbox Game Pass, unfortunately I can't play it. I have a bug when my game is set to 1920*1020 but it lets me use only small portion of the screen, left upper corner,...
  9. Soporte tecnico (gamepass ultimate)[Translation-technical support (game pass ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Soporte tecnico (gamepass ultimate)[Translation-technical support (game pass ultimate): Buena noche, he intentado acceder a soporte técnico y hablar con una persona acerca de una suscripción de gamepass ultimate pero cuando le doy chat with us dice que vaya a la pagina de xbox (en la...
  10. Bleeding Edge Technical Alpha (Thurs 12/12)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge Technical Alpha (Thurs 12/12): Hello fellow gamers :-), This evening will be the final technical alpha test for Bleeding Edge (Thurs 12/12). It’s starts at 7pm GMT in the UK and ends at 10pm GMT. For start times in your...