Disk install problems

Discus and support Disk install problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having problems installing my games this is my sixth game for the one and as soon as I start to install the disk it immediately sends "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bitemymoma, Jun 20, 2014.

1. bitemymoma
    bitemymoma Guest

Disk install problems

I'm having problems installing my games this is my sixth game for the one and as soon as I start to install the disk it immediately sends " installation stopped" message. My other games have taken up to two days to install, is my system defective or is there
    something I can do?

:)

bitemymoma, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Racing wheel

You shouldn't need an install disk. What problems are you having with it?

Skeeter Quill, Jun 20, 2014
  3. NERFHURDER69
    NERFHURDER69 Guest
    Having problems with lots of newer games on older 360

I have an Xbox 360-s with 320gb HDD.

AC Black Flag ... Disk 2 works great, can play tutoial no prob. Disk 1 ( install disk) unrecognizable.

Black ops ghosts ... Disk 1 works great. Can play local and online. Disk 2 ( install disk ) unrecognizable.

GTAV 2 sets of disks, install never made it to disk 2.

Diablo also un-recognizable.

All disks are pristine.

Battlefield 4 loaded no problem along with a few other titles. Have a hard time believing it is a bad opticle drive. reads lots of disks no problems. Just not install disks on a lot of newer titles.

NERFHURDER69, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Chris21ce Win User

Can't play Black Ops Add On's

Try install black ops disk if it installs100% fine the disk isn't the problem. Try borrowing a disk from a friend if it can't be installed. Then clear system cache thats all I can suggest on this problem. Hope it helps
  5. H2O Dark Angel Win User

Playing Black Ops 2 Zombies Missing Scenery Bug And Freezing Screen

Do you have this problem only with this game? Install your game on the HARD DISK and try again.

if it's not working, then you have problem with the game disk, or problem reading any disk.
  6. NERFHURDER69 Win User

Having problems with lots of newer games on older 360

I have an Xbox 360-s with 320gb HDD.

AC Black Flag ... Disk 2 works great, can play tutoial no prob. Disk 1 ( install disk) unrecognizable.

Black ops ghosts ... Disk 1 works great. Can play local and online. Disk 2 ( install disk ) unrecognizable.

GTAV 2 sets of disks, install never made it to disk 2.

Diablo also un-recognizable.

All disks are pristine.

Battlefield 4 loaded no problem along with a few other titles. Have a hard time believing it is a bad opticle drive. reads lots of disks no problems. Just not install disks on a lot of newer titles.
  7. BurnThe0bedient Win User

Do the Graphics Still Look Horrible After Installing Texture Pack?

So it seems that if you installed the game disk before you installed the Texture Pack, it messes up. I uninstalled the texture pack and uninstalled the multiplayer disk. I then installed the texture pack and then installed the disk. While installing the
    texture pack, there were no hiccups. The download did not stop, it flawlessly downloaded. I then installed the multiplayer disk back on my system. It seems this fixed the problem.
  8. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

why wont it read!!!!!!!!!!!!

there may be damage,or a problem with the lazer/disk reader,have you installed the game? are there any scratches on the disk
Thema:

Disk install problems

1. Disk install problems - Similar Threads - Disk install problems

2. My black ops 4 disk won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My black ops 4 disk won’t install: Before i start this post please say “bruh” so i know your not a bot thank you so my problem is everytime i try to download black ops 4 the disk downloads but when it says it needs a update the...
  3. the witcher 3 will not install on my xbox (disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 3 will not install on my xbox (disk): I have tried many a thing and nothing seems to work e54c94ca-2856-4c60-8d82-d6446fa7ff33
  4. screen freezing when instaling disk then went black after a 20 or so seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen freezing when instaling disk then went black after a 20 or so seconds: hey so i recently got my xbox one x and first time instaling disks so i installed 3 xbox 360 disks no problem then i put in black ops 3 a xbox one disk it started to download and a update poped up...
  5. Problem in installing fifa14 via disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in installing fifa14 via disk: My installing process is stuck at 53%.Whenever i m trying to reinstall the game its not processing and showing ' ready to start'. But when i m launching the game,it is running with so much bugs as...
  6. Xbox Scratched disk and installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Scratched disk and installation problem: I Have a Call Of Duty Ghost game that is scratched and wanted to install it on my xbox so it would work better, but each time it gets to 40% or 55% it says disk is unreadable and your disk is...
  7. AW install problem at 90% of the install disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AW install problem at 90% of the install disk: I've been trying to install this on my 360 and it gets to 90% and stops, gives an error that says selected save device has been lost. I have a 250GB hard drive in my XBox with about 64GB free....
  8. can't download GTA 5 installation disk game was restarted due to a problem in with the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download GTA 5 installation disk game was restarted due to a problem in with the ...: hello everybody about a month ago my dumb cat was parcoreing or however you spell it around the house and decided to do splash dive off my xboxwhile I was playing GTA 5 the game was ruined so I...
  9. problem installing disk and staying installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem installing disk and staying installed: ive had problems installing my forza 5 disk with being connected to wifi. so I disconnected and it would install but when I go to connect back to the internet I would have to update forza. when I...
  10. xbox one been awkward not installing a digital game aswell as disk isnt hdd or drive problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one been awkward not installing a digital game aswell as disk isnt hdd or drive problem ...: my xbox only started this after an update mainly on my fallout 4 disk cod advance warfare.and black ops 3 well funny as it looks black ops 3 is a digital purchase from the store and the disks have...