disk unreadable

Discus and support disk unreadable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new game got on Xmas, now is not readable ? Looks like it has a ring around the disk 1/2 inch in from the edge. Is this normal? I would not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boomerwar1, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Boomerwar1
    Boomerwar1 Guest

disk unreadable

I have a new game got on Xmas, now is not readable ? Looks like it has a ring around the disk 1/2 inch in from the edge.

Is this normal? I would not think so never had another one do this.

:)

Boomerwar1, Jan 25, 2014
  2. San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"

iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-41B0-AD67-08214644E986, Jan 25, 2014
  3. can anyone help with batman arkham orgins?

can anyone help with batman arkham orgins? brand new and the first disk comes up "unreadable"? second disk is fine. already cleaned the disk and still comes up unreadable. HELP!

ProudDirctioner, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

disk unreadable

That does happen sometimes. Your best bet is to take it to a game store to see if they can remove the scratch for you. Several stores do this at no charge, I believe Gamestop is one of them. It will depend on how badly it is scratched as to if it can be
    restored or not. If it is fixable, I would download this game to your hard drive so the disc no longer spins when the game is in the console.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
  5. iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-4 Win User

San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"
  6. OKGo Joshie Win User

"Unrecognisable Disc" (03-80-00) Problem

i have battlefield 3 and when i put in the disk it would say unreadable disk and sometimes it would say play disk, and when i played the disk it would say "disk is unreadable" can somebody HELP
  7. Toad 004 Win User

backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?
  8. M8 TURBO 12 Win User

Assasin's Creed Unreadable Disk Error

Anyone seeing the same problem with AC 4? I am having the unreadable disk error. I cleared cache, nuked and restored my profile, uninstalled everything relating to the game...Disk still unreadable.
  9. Violin Spider Win User

Unrecognized Disk

Try to clean the unreaded disks with a soft cloth.
Thema:

disk unreadable

1. disk unreadable - Similar Threads - disk unreadable

2. Xbox 360: Game disk unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Game disk unreadable: So I recently dug out the old 360, and have been trying to play some of my old Call of Duty games. Once I load up a game, it will consistently kick us out within 5 minutes giving an error stating...
  3. UNREADABLE DISK

in XBoX Accessibility
    UNREADABLE DISK: HELLO...I JUST BOUGHT A FIFA 18 FOR XBOX 360 AND THE DISK IS UNREADABLE... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT WORK? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU... 01aff94f-7adb-4920-bad4-6265608b7241
  4. Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy?: I've been on line with customer help and they suggested I write to this forum to see if i can possibly access a digital copy of COD MW3 since my CD seems to have crapped out on me. If you could...
  5. Unreadable disk error on downloaded copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreadable disk error on downloaded copy?: I ran into quite an issue, a few months ago I decided to boot up Forza Horizon, one of the games I got during the games with gold deal. As soon as I joined a lobby, the system gave me an...
  6. Unreadable Disk... But no Disk?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreadable Disk... But no Disk?!: The game starts up. But I can't get past the main menu without the console saying "Disk Unreadable" But I downloaded the game from the Xbox Store. There is no disk to 'not read' Help please....
  7. downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable: downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable 0ad4d9b0-50d9-45b2-bb82-4b8e31c64c4c
  8. Unreadable disk error on Borderlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreadable disk error on Borderlands: Hello everyone. I just downloaded Borderlands from the Gold Games and as soon as the intro starts a window pops up saying "unreadable disk" and it says to eject the disk, clean it and all that...
  9. Disk Unreadable for Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk Unreadable for Borderlands 2: I've been playing Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360 for some time now, I've got four days played on one character alone and have gotten extremely far with this character all the way to Overpower Level...
  10. my downloaded game is apparently a unreadable disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    my downloaded game is apparently a unreadable disk: when i try to play my fallout 3 and fallout new Vegas on my 360 it tells me my downloaded game is a disk that is unreadable, sometimes it works and most times it wont please help...