Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU

Discus and support Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon / evening everyone, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, how can I use it to watch The 30 Days of Disney plus for free? If I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FIGHTERx81, Jun 11, 2021.

1. FIGHTERx81
    FIGHTERx81 Guest

Good afternoon / evening everyone,

I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, how can I use it to watch The 30 Days of Disney plus for free? If I click on the link that says an Xbox blog entry, I come to the page, but I can only log in, but I don't have an account? Please help, thank you.

:)

FIGHTERx81, Jun 11, 2021
  2. FIGHTERx81 Win User

OK, because I can't even register.
  3. FIGHTERx81 Win User

//EDIT: Found it, had to download the Xbox Game pass app.

Disney Support told me I had to click on "benefits" on my Xbox game pass ultimate and should follow the instructions. How do I get "advantages" with the xbox game pass?
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding this question you will need to try checking Disney+ website or support for further assistance.
  5. MILKI93 Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

6. Mister Maka Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

Hey MILKI93!

Not everyone received that message I'm afraid. If you're not seeing it in your Xbox Live messages then it sounds like you weren't chosen for this particular promotion as messages last 30 days before being deleted.
Thema:

1. Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU - Similar Threads - Disney+ Trail width

2. Unable to redeem xbox game pass Disney+ perk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem xbox game pass Disney+ perk: Hello all! The issue: Whether on my phone (xbox game pass app), or my xbox, when I click on the notification about the free Disney+ month, it just takes me to a listing of all the perks, and the...
  3. I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks: I see 13 perks, but none of them are for the Disney Plus perk. I am in Canada, and I claimed the previous Disney Plus perk, a few months ago. f74df848-09cb-4914-b0b6-deecb9ac3797
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Disney+ offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Disney+ offer: Hey i saw that xbox game pass ultimate users can redeem a disney+ offer but i can't find it under the perks tab at all anyone know where to find it? 304e5039-3d6b-4ac4-b29b-3111d265e83e
  5. Corrupted Disney+ app on XboxOne full removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted Disney+ app on XboxOne full removal: So, I appear to have corrupted my Disney+ app by being impatient & trying to fast forward a movie I was starting before it had fully loaded & begun. On the screen, my movie timeline appeared at...
  6. DV Black level issue with VUDU and Disney+ on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    DV Black level issue with VUDU and Disney+ on xbox series x: Has anyone else noticed the black levels are elevated on either of these two apps? VUDU and Disney+ look great but I have to lower the brightness to match the normal black level of all the other...
  7. Dolby Vision not working with Disney+ or Netflix w/Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision not working with Disney+ or Netflix w/Xbox Series X: Recently upgraded from Xbox One X to Xbox Series X, and now Disney+ and Netflix no longer have Dolby Vision enabled. HDR10 shows up, 4k shows up, but no DV. This worked previously, and in settings...
  8. disney plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus: i have downloaded disney plus onto my xbox its aking me to enter a 8 digit code... where do i enter this on disney plus to start watching on my xbox???? 2b9a6fc0-4951-4a26-811d-23a31384ce63
  9. Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video: I cant figure out what's wrong. The last couple days i haven't been able to stream video on Disney+, Prime Video, or Netflix. The apps will load and I can navigate them just fine but when I go to...
  10. After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.

in XboX Insiders
    After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.: A reboot fixed it, but it only happens after using disney+ submitted by /u/mrmaddness [link] [comments]