Disney+ buffering

Discus and support Disney+ buffering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So is the Disney+ buffering nonsense limited to insiders, or is it just the Disney+ app in general. I can watch just fine on my android phone and on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shadow_walkerOZ, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Disney+ buffering

So is the Disney+ buffering nonsense limited to insiders, or is it just the Disney+ app in general.

I can watch just fine on my android phone and on my laptop, but I can't go 5 minutes on the Xbox app without it buffering for 40 second or so and then giving me this.

I have an Xbox One X and a large 4K TV, so saying that I have no desire to watch movies and tv shows on my phone or laptop is a massive understatement.

I'm asking because, if I'm going to pay for a steaming service, I might as well go back to the public updates so that I can actually watch what I'm paying for (if being an insider is the problem, that is).

submitted by /u/shadow_walkerOZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/shadow_walkerOZ, Nov 19, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Disney+ buffering

Hi,

It might be a issue with the app self on xbox i have the same issue and cant find a work around it
  3. Emo Goggles Win User

Disney+ buffering

I haven't had this issue personally. also haven't used the app that much aswell. hope this gets figured out.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Disney+ buffering

You'll need to try a report from the console again. The best way to get anywhere is via the sub Reddit as that is what replaced the forum.

Here on the forum, the majority of help is via Xbox Ambassadors and some Xbox Forum Staff. Though some of us are Xbox Insider's the majority aren't and you most probably won't find a satisfactory outcome.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Disney+ buffering

I have seen this reported in the Xbox Insider Preview program. Are you part of the program?
  6. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Disney+ buffering

I've tried to report it from the console a bunch of times (including about 2 minutes ago), and it always gives me this, even when I don't have the screenshot and video boxes checked.

At this point, I just want to know if it's because of the insider program, or is it happening to other people as well. If the insider program is what is stopping me from accessing content that I pay for, then I'm out.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Disney+ buffering

1. Disney+ buffering - Similar Threads - Disney+ buffering

2. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  3. disney plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus: is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360? 351353ae-c8ca-41d8-b955-f71ba03e17fe
  4. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  5. Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also: My daughter is in "My family" on the Xbox One. When she is not signed in, she can watch Netflix, but not Disney. If she signs in, she cannot watch either Netflix, or Disney. Of course, if I sign...
  6. disney plus on xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus on xbox help: I've downloaded DisneyPlus on my xbox one! Supposedly its a 1 month free trial and then they start charging you 6.99 a month. So After a little bit I didn't really enjoy it. So now I want to...
  7. Disney Plus app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app problems: Disney Plus app is not working on my Xbox One X. When I select to start the app up is shows the app logo and then seems loading, but after like 7 seconds it just sends me to the Xbox home. I know...
  8. Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox: I have a Dolby atmos sound bar and everything else works but for some reason the highest sound quality on the Disney plus app on Xbox is 5.1 surround sound. Is this going to be fixed soon, I have...
  9. Disney+ buffering issue still present after today's update for Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ buffering issue still present after today's update for Alpha Skip Ahead: Report submitted.... submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  10. Disney+ buffering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ buffering: Basically, I can't watch anything on the Disney+ app for more than 3 - 6 minutes without it buffering for 30 seconds or so and then giving me an error message. I've restarted the modem/router,...